How would you react if many Spaceships landed on Earth?

Yes,a hypothetical question, but ask yourself that question.
It would bring all the loonies to the fore. There would be rioting and looting. All I could do was sit back and await the outcome

1 Like

I would just patiently look at my watch and shake my finger saying " bloody late again heh??"

2 Likes

ask if they would do a selfie

3 Likes

I would ask the occupants if they came in peace and, if world domination was on the agenda, not to reverse Brexit :icon_wink:

3 Likes

I’d ask them if they’d kindly sign my vinyl gatefold cover of Jeff Wayne’s War of the World’s…gotta be done!

5 Likes

I would be curious at first. Are they hostile or friendly? Are they fleeing from something or invading? Can we communicate? Where are they from? Did they bring new technology with them?

If the loonies predicted the aliens, wouldn’t they be right? Would that make them still loonies?

3 Likes

Good philosophical question, it would certainly sort the Loonies from the Sheep :smiley:

1 Like

Perhaps they’d round up all of the loonies and take them away for once and for all.
No boarding pass required :wink::flying_saucer:

4 Likes

I would hide until we knew what their intentions were…I remember reading an article once years ago that said the safest place in the UK in the event of a nuclear event would be the Lake District…I might go there.

Scary!!

4 Likes

It would be nice to think I’d try to communicate with them and try to learn things from them but, if it really happened, I’d probably hide!
I’d try to keep out of their way until I could suss out if they came in peace or not!
I don’t want to be abducted for experimentation!

If they landed in Britain, I guess our Home Secretary would soon warn them that we are a sovereign nation and we have made it illegal for any foreigners just to turn up to visit this little island without permission or they will be packed off to Rwanda!!

6 Likes

Max goes there a lot, maybe he has a bunker :icon_wink:

2 Likes

OK I’d make friends with Max

PS…who is Max

2 Likes

Rather you than me summer,
The Lake District is a prime spot for an alien invasion. . it’s a well known fact. Think Pevensey 1066 :scream:

1 Like

Goes off to Google Pevensey…

2 Likes

Touche.
They would not be loonies if this scenario did eventuate. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hi

Sorry Summer, whoever wrote that was wrong.

Too many hardened targets and Westerly winds.

You do not want to be elevated, more rain and more concentrated wash out of radioactive material.

You are far too close to Menwith not to be very seriously affected, but not close enough to be instantly vapourised.

Ripple is also in a primary target, as is a part of Cornwall…

Times have changed, and so have the targets.

1 Like

Ecky thump Swimmers I thought I had a plan…back to the drawing board :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I used to go to menwith hill to fix their laundry equipment, VERY high security, if you weren’t booked in on the day, with someone from the base, then you didn’t get in, the van was searched with a security guard who let the sniffer dog loose in the van, whilst being watched buy another guy dressed totally in black, balaclava and all, while cradling a very scary automatic sub machine gun……

2 Likes

Hi

I just love the Ecky Thump, a true Yorkshire Lass.

1 Like
1 Like