How much of your Christmas food have you already eaten?

:075: naughty Tiffany :lol:

Maybe later…:slight_smile:

A lot of the supermarkets will be staying open extra late this week.

I love Chorley cakes

Good idea.

Yup I surely did Mister :slight_smile: but to be honest they were gone so fast they hardly benefited :slight_smile:

Same here Dodge…not fair is it :frowning:

Never heard of them - googled - and they look good! Might give them a try after Christmas.:smiley:

Now that’s a combination I would not have thought of - but it sounds good!:smiley:

I can honestly say,I haven’t bought any Christmas food,LD, I was going to Lidl at 7am this morning, didn’t make it

I have decided to go very late tonight ,as I don’t want to risk being around too many people…who aren’t keeping their distance.

Very wise:-D

I am on my second box of mince pies.

I’ve only eaten a tin of quality street, I let my hubby have a few…I baked a Christmas cake and it has been winking at me, I’m trying to resist,only a day to go now…but my daughter and partner and our grandson were coming for xmas dinner, but now they won’t be as some kids in his class have tested positive, so I might just pig out on Christmas cake and brandy,I’m feeling weepy now

So long as you don’t expect to buy a Turkey. :lol:

Well done. :lol:

Go for it. :lol:

I couldn’t resist any more & opened my tin of Quality Street too. I’ve only eaten 8 though.:slight_smile:

Started on the orange matchmakers yesterday while watching telly. But at least I still have two tubs of chocs upstairs in the spare room.

Couldn’t resist any longer - opened a packet of macadamia nuts - and ate them all!

I ate quite a bit yesterday but I think that’s allowed. Now it’s a case of eating the stuff before it goes out of date. Yule log sandwiches it is then.