How much of your Christmas food have you already eaten?

None because I haven’t got any xmas food in :slight_smile:

We’ve been systematically eating all of Lidl’s Stollen before the jerries take back control on new years day. :smiley:

Thanks Dingy and Meg… best laugh I’ve had all week :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Erm, trying to think what I eaten that I’d bought for Christmas (for enjoyable suffering you understand) :wink:

Ah yes:

Chocolate buttons
Large pack of Haribo’s
6 packets of mini Cheddars
Peppered beef
Current teacakes stuffed with cheese with cheese and onion crisps
Packet of Chorley cakes
:lol:

Those in tier 4 have a good excuse to eat all the Christmas food they got in that were planning a family gathering at Christmas. Myself and the rest of my family are in tier 4 and I have no doubt it’s what they will be doing :slight_smile:

I baked four Christmas cakes…yes four 8" round cakes. My hubby is a big fan the cakes were baked about a month ago and guess what I doubt there will be a single piece left for Xmas day. Terrible isn’t it…whats even more annoying is hubby hasn’t put on even a pound over lockdown… no justice in this world

Hope you’ve remembered to feed it with a slurp of brandy once in a while?

My sisters husband is the same, he can eat all the gooey sugar fat unhealthy tasty stuff he wants and does not put on weight. All myself and my sister has to do is look at all this tasty stuff and we put on weight lol

I nearly opened the tin of Quality Street, but I resisted the temptation. It’s still calling to me though.:lol:

:075: naughty Tiffany :lol:

Maybe later…:slight_smile:

A lot of the supermarkets will be staying open extra late this week.

I love Chorley cakes

Good idea.

Yup I surely did Mister :slight_smile: but to be honest they were gone so fast they hardly benefited :slight_smile:

Same here Dodge…not fair is it :frowning:

Never heard of them - googled - and they look good! Might give them a try after Christmas.:smiley:

Now that’s a combination I would not have thought of - but it sounds good!:smiley:

I can honestly say,I haven’t bought any Christmas food,LD, I was going to Lidl at 7am this morning, didn’t make it

I have decided to go very late tonight ,as I don’t want to risk being around too many people…who aren’t keeping their distance.

Very wise:-D

I am on my second box of mince pies.