How much meat do you eat in a week?

:nauseated_face: :face_vomiting: :hot_face: I know how you feel.

1 Like

A deconstructed one :slightly_smiling_face:

@PixieKnuckles that looks really yummy!

1 Like

Yes, we had mince and tatties at school. With onions. I never liked it to this dayā€¦:frowning:

1 Like

Now cā€™mon, Besoekerā€¦you KNOW school dinners were the worst part of a school day. Once you have some homemade stuff, you will see (and taste) the difference! :joy:

Yes, indeed. I am very fortunate that my dear wife makes home made dinners. We eat well!!
Including meats.

I eat meat everyday including Fridays. I would starve as a vegetarian because I donā€™t like vegetables (with the exception of peas, carrots and corn)

We eat meat in various dishesā€¦Lasangne ~Spagetti Bolly Shepherds Pie Cornish Pasties
Pork Chops
Chicken mainly breastsā€¦with Chips and Corn on the Cobā€¦or Chicken Casserole
Steak and Ale is a favourite
Lamb Steaks with Potatoes in Olive Oil bit like roasted reallyā€¦dish with loads of veggies and crusty garlic breadā€¦
Porkā€¦Sweet and Sourā€¦home made is easy once you tryā€¦
That is enough for right nowā€¦ :innocent:
meat is only part of it ā€¦

I took those once and just remember they make grey pouponā€¦

I like the Beer battered cod from Aldi, not always availableā€¦ probably the best pre -cooked fish we have had

And it has a use by date printed on the packet. :wink:

2 Likes

i only have one day of meat usualy mince , made in a cottage pie or Spag Bog

1 Like

I eat meat in some form about 4/5 times a week. If I have sandwiches for lunch thatā€™s either ham or another cooked meat, every day.

1 Like

A slice or 2 of roast chicken, pork, haslet, beef, or ham for lunch every day unless weā€™re out for lunch somewhere. Dinner can be chicken, beef, fish, or vegetarian whatever takes our fancy really.

2 Likes

Thanks Cavemanā€¦ :grinning:

Oh of course itā€™s mince and tatties, I knew that! Momentary brain fail :joy:
I think it was because youā€™d put it as mince, mash and peas.
Thatā€™s my excuse anyway :joy:

1 Like

Yes, Pestaā€¦I can see why the confusionā€¦its similar to me when I see your name, I always think or write Pasta :flushed: Food is never far from my mind! :joy:

1 Like

I donā€™t mind Pasta Pixieā€¦ you just go with the flow lass ā€¦ :grin: :joy:

Iā€™ve just been trying to find pasta in the emoji food bit, but itā€™s all too small to see anyā€¦
ā€¦ never mind Iā€™ll use my favourite food instead :bread: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

:spaghetti: I found spaghetti? But yes its so tiny you wouldnā€™t even know! Never mindā€¦anyway, I wouldnā€™t call you Pasta Pesta (that was hard, haha!)ā€¦might call you Pesto after the sauce though! Now that stuff I can eat from the jar, not the marmite or peanut butter :yum:

2 Likes