How much meat do you eat in a week?

I always cook extra to ensure I have bubble & squeak to fry, block and freeze :ok_hand::+1:

1 Like

:nauseated_face: :face_vomiting: :hot_face:

1 Like

and sprouts at Christmastime.

Sprouts are fine, its just the offal & cabbage that got to me.

:nauseated_face: :face_vomiting: :hot_face: I know how you feel.

1 Like

A deconstructed one :slightly_smiling_face:

@PixieKnuckles that looks really yummy!

1 Like

Yes, we had mince and tatties at school. With onions. I never liked it to this day…:frowning:

1 Like

Now c’mon, Besoeker…you KNOW school dinners were the worst part of a school day. Once you have some homemade stuff, you will see (and taste) the difference! :joy:

Yes, indeed. I am very fortunate that my dear wife makes home made dinners. We eat well!!
Including meats.

I eat meat everyday including Fridays. I would starve as a vegetarian because I don’t like vegetables (with the exception of peas, carrots and corn)

We eat meat in various dishes…Lasangne ~Spagetti Bolly Shepherds Pie Cornish Pasties
Pork Chops
Chicken mainly breasts…with Chips and Corn on the Cob…or Chicken Casserole
Steak and Ale is a favourite
Lamb Steaks with Potatoes in Olive Oil bit like roasted really…dish with loads of veggies and crusty garlic bread…
Pork…Sweet and Sour…home made is easy once you try…
That is enough for right now… :innocent:
meat is only part of it …

I took those once and just remember they make grey poupon…

I like the Beer battered cod from Aldi, not always available… probably the best pre -cooked fish we have had

And it has a use by date printed on the packet. :wink:

2 Likes

i only have one day of meat usualy mince , made in a cottage pie or Spag Bog

1 Like

I eat meat in some form about 4/5 times a week. If I have sandwiches for lunch that’s either ham or another cooked meat, every day.

1 Like

A slice or 2 of roast chicken, pork, haslet, beef, or ham for lunch every day unless we’re out for lunch somewhere. Dinner can be chicken, beef, fish, or vegetarian whatever takes our fancy really.

2 Likes

Thanks Caveman… :grinning:

Oh of course it’s mince and tatties, I knew that! Momentary brain fail :joy:
I think it was because you’d put it as mince, mash and peas.
That’s my excuse anyway :joy:

1 Like

Yes, Pesta…I can see why the confusion…its similar to me when I see your name, I always think or write Pasta :flushed: Food is never far from my mind! :joy:

1 Like

I don’t mind Pasta Pixie… you just go with the flow lass … :grin: :joy:

I’ve just been trying to find pasta in the emoji food bit, but it’s all too small to see any…
… never mind I’ll use my favourite food instead :bread: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

:spaghetti: I found spaghetti? But yes its so tiny you wouldn’t even know! Never mind…anyway, I wouldn’t call you Pasta Pesta (that was hard, haha!)…might call you Pesto after the sauce though! Now that stuff I can eat from the jar, not the marmite or peanut butter :yum:

2 Likes