How many Covid jabs have you had?

Too many!!!

1 Like

The chance you take both ways
The vaccine killing you or you catching long covid for life
Flu kills thousands and so does hay fever but never had vaccines for those

1 Like

If anyone gets to Seventy pretty unscathed, that’s a good innings, what ever finally takes a person out, just remember, anyone in this time has never been forced up a chimney. :grin: :icon_wink:

3 Likes

Excuse me.I’m well over 70 and I’m still not out!

2 Likes

You ever been forced up a chimney? I bet not, that is why you have got so far, sofar.

1 Like

How many were forced up a chimney? Not that many in the scheme of things

1 Like

Do you have a link?

1 Like

yes but it’s gone missing

1 Like

summat to do with Monkey Business. Probably

1 Like
1 Like

Bet those kids got to be 45 Max, no jabs etc etc.

Reasons to be cheerful, part 3.

2 Likes

Don’t worry kids will soon be going back up those chimneys where they belong.

1 Like

Same here, but my bales are precariously balanced…
:woozy_face:

1 Like

I misread that at first.Cough!

1 Like

No you didn’t Mr Smith…
:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

Folks have great expectations for life span, consult the data base, jabs, pills etc, just look at the numbers :grin:

I’m in uncharted territory - I am much older than both my grandfathers and father were when they died

I’ve had all of my jabs so far. Having the new spring one today. I’m in my ninth decade. I am convinced if I not been prescribed Beta Blockers over twenty year ago I would not be here today. I’m still running fun runs to raise money for Heart Research.

I have had four and I am not sure if I will have a 5th.
I did attempt to book a 5th shot but when I went through the process I was confronted with a list of vaccines of which I had to choose one.
What do I know about this stuff?
I decided I was not going to “Pick One” which means I might wait until I have a doctors appointment and ask him what would be best for me.
Even with 4 shots I still caught covid. But it was not so debilitating. One really bad day. The rest was feeling very weak.
Symptoms lasted about 3 weeks.

I just picked one which happened to be Moderna which I hadn’t had before (at the time I couldn’t remember) but when I was at the chemist the girl said I could chose one I’d had before if I wanted, I asked if there was any advantage, she said, “No”, so I stuck with my random choice.

1 Like