How many Covid jabs have you had?

In case you haven’t seen @Mags’s thread, another booster will be offered this Spring - and it got me curious how many jabs you’ve all had :101:

How many Covid 19 vaccinations/boosters have you had in total?
  • 5+

0 voters

None.It’s all a BIG FARMER plot.
Injecting disinfectant is the answer as explained by that man of science and renowned medical expert D Trump.

2 Likes

If he wanted to kill himself that would have been one way to do it! :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Three, that’s my lucky number :icon_wink: :walking_man:

2 Likes

Here is Trump

6 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I can’t remember if it’s 3 or 4, I’m getting mixed up with the flu ones

But I’ve definitely had all the ones I’ve been offered and would have another if it was available

1 Like

It’s a bit dangerous, when you just get a taste of something risky, then you just can’t get enough. :laughing:

2 Likes

Think I’ve had 4 + flu jab.

2 Likes

I’ve had all I was offered even though one made me so poorly…if it were not that my daughter was so poorly with covid ending up in ICU I think I would say no to anymore vaccines but I’ve seen how terrible it can be so I just hope for the best each time I have one. Can’t be good for us though all these chemicals.

3 Likes

All five. No side effects. If I had not had them and shown proof I could not have gone abroad. Another in the spring? bring it on. It’s a shame I have carry my third ear around. Could have been caused by the vaccinations? Don’t be silly!

2 Likes

I’ve had 2 and I don’t want any more. I stopped having the flu jab years ago as the 4 times I had it I was quite poorly . I prefer to be cautious, handwashing , keeping as well as I can.

3 Likes

Silly but I do like to live on the wild side…:rofl:

2 Likes

I don’t know why they call it a ‘vaccine’ The traditional vaccines were a totally different composition to these new spike proteins which actually dumb down your immune system.
Fine for covid, but not very good for anything else you might catch.

3 Likes

I’ve had three jabs but won’t have any more. I have been lucky in not getting Covid (so far!) and put that down to being careful, as I always am anyway. I have never had the 'flu jab and don’t intend to have it in the future. I think I have a strong immune system because I had 'flu only once in my life when my children were small - they are in their 50s now!

1 Like

I have opted for 3 from that list at the top but some may consider it was 4.
It depends on whether you count the initial primary vaccination course as two separate “Covid jabs” or 1 vaccination course - like many innoculations, the Covid vaccination programme I took consisted of a primary vaccination and a follow up booster a month or two later, in order to be fully vaccinated - the Pfizer I took consisted of two “jabs”, given 6 weeks apart, in Jan and Feb 2021.

Since then, I have had two annual late Autumn boosters, one in 2021 and one in 2022.
Whether I have any more boosters will depend on JCVI recommendations.

1 Like

I’ve received four C-19 vaccinations. 2 x Astra Zeneca and 2 x mRNA. Those mRNA not only made me ill each time, that last one was a Modena and that left me with recurring skin problems I now see a dermatologist for😡
No more C-19 vaccinations for me!!

2 Likes

2 for me,and never again,it made me ill,
And a big fat no to flu jabs.

2 Likes

I had one half an hour ago.

2 Likes

A few days ago I had my first tetanus shot, it has made my arm sore for longer than any Covid shot.

1 Like