How long will these last You?

Well getting back to coffee as we were - my son is a sorta barista of coffee and buys quite expensive stuff for himself and me too. He makes his in one of those rather old fashioned brewers - alloy with a screw top and bottom - in the bottom is put H2O and the top of course coffee ground - it is then screwed together and put on a heater for boiling - I do it much simpler - tablespoon of coffee [ground] in a large cup [almost soup cup] then boiling water directly on top of. let it stand [brew] and then drink until you can taste the grounds at the bottom. This particular one I am drinking is Vittoria 100% Arabica Mountain grown ( but doesn’t say which mountain) I hear that the Jamaican mountain coffees are well deserved. this unopened pkt is rock hard - vaccuum sealed until opened. They are of course as many on the market as there are growing areas around the world

hahaha ! - love em love em - so suggestive and yet so innocent and we are innocent aren’t we spittie?

omg somethings I am finding so difficult and now this - it took me ages to find the rule book even! I was running around like a blue xxxxfly

no just tried it and it won’t accept it - followed you instr to the letter and I get a blackened screen which I get when I try to start my own thread - so I assume I am barred from doing so ?

@gumbud
Coffee thread made!

https://forum.over50schat.com/t/its-all-about-the-coffee/84248

2 Likes

PK ya gotta go in a bat for me - I am now not allowed to make any further replies because I am classed as a newcomer and only 5 replies allowed - this is ridiculous - creativity being stunted

2 Likes

Aww, bless! :hugs:

1 Like

I thought you’d been here since the year dot.

1 Like

long story that one JBR - just been let back in reformed character?

1 Like

typed in error moving on moving on!

Well, I suppose they’re all criminals in Australia!

not the first peoples!!

Ah, are you a ‘first people’? I had no idea.

sorta of - my wife is so I have been taken on board!

1 Like

Good for you.

Perhaps now you can put in a good word for me so that Marge and I can emigrate over there!

when we come to power bro when we come to power - all newscasters through pain of death always announce the countryside they are newsreading from in the Aboriginal ancestory tribe name - the nation is learning to pay respect and not before time

gumbug do you have any idea where the family gold went…?
I ask that because somebody is hiding it :wink: …New Zealand it was gained in Coromandel…and various of the two family named sides, travelled regularly from New Zealand to Australia…One great grandfather of my Husband took his wife and son (husbands grandfather) over on a ship to called Macduff in 1872 11th May from London… and arrived at the Port PhilipSydney around August 1872…
paid for by himself so not without funds…
My suspicions are with you right now gumbud… :thinking: :zipper_mouth_face:

2 Likes

stay close Di I could make you rich again and a kept lady?

1 Like

I am closer than close…

1 Like

Oh god I can feel you hot breathe!!

1 Like