How long have you had your Drivers License?

Yes very nice huge earners…sneeky though…

1 Like

Got my drivers license when I was 16 (1976). Back then, in Mississippi, a car license and a motorcycle were the same thing, so when I moved to Texas, in 1990, they had to give me a motorcycle license. In 1983 I got my international license Germany.
In 1999, I got my Class A license, with double and triple trailers, tanker and Hazardous Material.

2 Likes

That was a very good year for us. :slightly_smiling_face:

Very true Bretrick,and if i remember correctly,i passed in the month of June.

1 Like

I got mine in 1963. back then we had little red books for driving licences with sticky label inside when it was renewed

6 Likes

Since 1973, licence as clean as the day it was issued

2 Likes

Sams here with a clean licence

1 Like

42 years

2 Likes

In 1987

2 Likes

I’ve never had a full motorbike licence. I rode a Philips Gadabout moped and then an Ambassador with a 250cc 2T Villiers engine, both on L plates. I took a test on the Ambassador and failed because the spark plug blew out of one of the cylinders during the test. The bike was pretty hopeless when that happened, so I failed.

This was shortly before I was due to become a fully-fledged TV engineer and I had to pass a car test in order to drive a company van. Concentrated on that and passed the driving test 2nd time.

It’s been a regret that I didn’t have a motorbike licence. I might have bought a bike at some time in my life if I had …just never got around to trying again.

2 Likes

passed my car test in 1964, motorbike pass in 1970 still drive and ride currently have 3 points

1 Like