How do you like your eggs? (poll)

I always fry on both sides and find you get a good result if once you flip it over put a lid on the frying pan and turn the heat low or off.
Keeps a soft yolk but no runny white.

1 Like

:warning::warning: I do too - nice - BUT :warning::warning: be VERY CAREFUL as they can easily explode in your face without warning after opening the oven.

1 Like

Hopefully, I don’t have to ask you how you know.

1 Like

With a Kiss :+1:

2 Likes

so romantic. Hope you have some heart shaped egg frying equipment for when you prepare your valentines breakfast for Mrs LD

Exactly! So delicious and easy to make. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Her breakfast will be the same as every other day, or the chef, me, will receive the ‘stare’. Looking after a disabled wife does have its challenges :wink:

1 Like

Perhaps this would help?

https://www.amazon.co.uk/CCHAMP-hilarious-birthday-bachelor-decoration/dp/B0BW6378ZF

1 Like

She has an excellent memory, so this old giant doesn’t need any props :grin::wink::+1:

1 Like

Eggs Benedict. That’s my favourite egg dish. But the yolk must not be too runny.

2 Likes

Poached eggs on toast but I am an egg lover so about anything
goes, except a sloppy runny yukky egg. LOL

1 Like

Very rarely like eggs by themselves. Although a mushroom omelette with chips is favourite.

1 Like

There’s also ‘coddled’ eggs cooked in a egg coddler, I remember a friend get a pair of coddlers forher wedding present (many moons ago) and didn’t have a clue what they were for

1 Like

Stick your Eggs in the Giant Hadron Coddler :smile:

Hmmm… egg curry, I’d almost forgotten about it. I can’t help wondering if it’s a dish that’s gone out of vogue? It used to be quite popular back in the day as I remember. It might just be time to go for a bit of a revival this weekend!

2 Likes

The Egg in my weekly Tandoori Murghi Keema is always well anticipated!

Blimey … Curried Eggs - a blast from the past.

Current recipes seem to favour them whole but I recall them being halved:

:yum:

2 Likes

Ah…thank you Omah, yes I had the feeling it was a bit of a retro thing but wasn’t quite sure.

2 Likes

Even more retro (before our time):

2 Likes

Preferably on a plate … Lol