Housebound due to unforseen circumstances

I’ve been stuck inside for most of the day. I intended to nip out to the shop at about 9 O’clock this morning, but just as I was about to leave, I had an incredibly strong feeling that there was something horrible at the other side of the door, so I didn’t dare open it to go out.

It was almost 6 0’clock before I plucked up the courage to go back to the door. I very gingerly opened it and, to my great relief, whatever had been there had gone. It was only as I was putting on my shoes that I realised I couldn’t remember what I needed from the shop, so I ended up not going out at all. I’m thinking of complaining to the council.

1 Like

Perhaps you need a check up Harbal.
Dementia is real

Well you wouldn’t want to go out with that grumpy face you’ve got in your avatar! You’d frighten any lurking humanoids! Ha!

Haven’t you got a smiley, less scary pic?

You need a dog Harbal :slightly_smiling_face: they keep most horrible things away including humans if you train them properly .

Do you need us to send you a food parcel if you didn’t get to the shops or maybe some marmalade I know how desperate you get if you run out :anguished:

1 Like

That is his less scary picture :grinning:

3 Likes

@Chillie6 …oh yes I still have nightmares about the other one >shudders< :astonished:

2 Likes

Yes, I’ll make an appointment if I remember. :001:

1 Like

That’s my stern, no nonsense look, Art, so people know not to mess with me.

Think it’s something to do with the battery.

Well… You will never need a Rottweiler! Ha!

I’m okay for marmalade, Meg. I’m always okay for marmalade. :001:

Was it Amazon with your new sexbot Harbal…Once the neighbours get a whiff of it you’ll be the talk of the town…
:robot:

2 Likes

The lesser of two evils, you mean? :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

What would I want with a new sexbot, Foxy? The old one has got years of life left in it; I only use it once a week, on a Sunday morning.

1 Like

Before or after church Harbal…?

1 Like

Usually before, but once during. I’ve not been back since. :icon_redface:

1 Like

:rofl: Harbal you are incorrigible

1 Like

:grinning:

Reminds me of the joke from Porridge.

Was it your bin collection day?