Holidays 2010

Has anyone made plans or booked a holiday for 2010 yet? :slight_smile:

that word??? mmmmmmmm???

H-O-L-I-D-A-Y???:102:

Think I have heard it, mmmmmmmmmmmm

No, maybe not. keeps ringing a bell???:confused2::confused2:

NO!!! NEVER HEARD OF IT!!!

(proud mum to 5 dogs and 15 rats could be the reason why:lol:)

I have plans–it all depends on when Jenny gets well enough to be able to swallow again and then be able to eat properly.
Targets are May for her birthday or September for our 25th wedding anniversary

Nothing for 2010 Mags!!

I will be taking my caravan again this year to dog shows, one week Peterborough, one week Blackpool, one week New Forest and possibly taking it to Wales too.

I find it relaxing and enjoy meeting lots of other doggy people from all walks of life.

I’m the oddball who doesn’t like travelling; will be at home as usual.

We’re going to Paris for the Heineken final in May
Vague thoughts of a Greek island holiday in September 
 nothing definite there.
Cruise next January (definite) - but that’s 2011

Nothing booked yet, but DH wants to return to Australia later in the year. He lived there as a child, and we’ve been over twice already. A fantastic place to go, but this year I have my little BeBe to think about. It will be the first time I’ve had to find a temporary home for her for an extended time, and I’m already very nervous at the prospect :frowning:

Im not going away this year. I may not go away next year either. :lol: (being a carer and a multiple dog owner) But then the seaside is down the road, Londons a short train trip and I dont have a day job. Ill struggle though.

When dad died he left me some money which i decided to use for travelling, this year I’m off on my own(sort of) As i am Johns fathers carer 2 wks in respite care cost £1,500! last year and the kenneling fees were over £600, so john has decided that he will sort his dad and look after m dogs:-) So I’m flying over to Canada early Sept to stay with my cousin in Mississauga, then after a few days to get my head round the “time thing” the two of us are flying over to Seattle where we pick up a cruise ship for Alaska, then when we return I will spend some more time with her before flying home.

Jeanette

WOW! :038: That sounds like lots of fun!

I am coming over your way on Valentines day to visit my childhood friend. She moved to the US when she was only 5 years old and then moved back to London 10 years ago. I haven’t seen her since shes been back to London
 just letters and the tele! :088: I am very excited as this will be my first trip to London! In April I am going to San Diego, CA. where I was born and raised as my Daddy still lives there. I am also going to hang out with a bunch of friends that are flying in from all over the world for a “We are all 50 now” reunion! :035: Cant wait to see everyone! Then I am going to Las Vegas in Oct. to see the races and all the cool shows with my Daddy. December my granddaughter (she is 6) are flying to Northern California to visit with my Mom! I am excited to get to visit and see everyone this year! I jabe so many miles saved up that I am getting to fly first class! :mrgreen: I am REALLY excited about that to! :038:

We are going to Florida (Orlando) in August, it will be our second visit there but even more exciting this time as we will have our grandchildren in tow :lol:

We may also fit in some time in Devon later.

Mallorca for a few days’ walking in May, Phillipines for diving in December.

Nothing exotic for me but very nice we are staying in a cottage near Newquay Wales for a week in September and then in a cottage at Kings Meaburn which is close to both the Yorkshire Dales and Lake District in October for our Aniversary we take our little dog with us too
:smiley:

Nah, . . I’ll be busy building that ark for the end of days. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Very excited(doesn’t take much!) booked a week in Gite in France in October
Loire area, going with OH & Sister & BiL, hopefully this year I will have ‘ticked all boxes’
:slight_smile:

Also having couple of days away with OH in June, probably to Normandy.:wink:

Take the ferry Sweep, . . . . just in case, . . . . and have a great time. :smiley:

Thanks for that - We always take the Ferry, far more relaxing;-)

I`m not going away this year.
I may not go away next year either.
(being a carer and a multiple dog owner)

Same here
although we might be able to squeeze a couple of days away in the caravan