Hi, new here, just saying hello

Hi, living in Cumbria,UK. Hoping to have some chats and make some friends.

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum, Mayhem! :039:

How cool to be teaching yourself to play the :guitar: guitar!

Hope you have a fun time posting here. See you on the forums! :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Hello. Mayhem? Are you going to cause trouble? :grinning:

1 Like

welcome May, this is a nice friendly forum Im sure you will love it here .

1 Like

welcome May welcome, be aware things go clunk in the night, its just matron checking we are asleep

2 Likes

Hi Mayhem and welcome to over50s :wave:

2 Likes

Haha, teaching myself was maybe a bit ott, im crappie at it, im at the stage where it sounds a bit like I stood on the cat and my wrist and fingers hurt, but according to the online thing I’m following that’s natural. Hope your keeping OK?

2 Likes

Morning Sue, and welcome. :blush:

1 Like

Mayhem is actually my dogs nickname, her name is Daisy, she’s 11 months old and I call her crazy Daisy Mayhem, though I am hoping she will give me some pointers… lol

2 Likes

Good morning mayhem and welcome to this forum hope to see you joining in real soon theres always room for more mayhem here.

1 Like

Hi, Thank you. Hope your well.

2 Likes

Hi Barry, thank you. Are you keeping well?

1 Like

Hi, thank you. I’m sure I’ll find my way round here soon. Some of the chats look interesting.

1 Like

Yes I am thanks, always good to see a new face… enjoy…

1 Like

Hello Mayhem, welcome to the forum.

1 Like

Welcome :hugs:, lovely to meet you, I think you’ll like it here :+1:

1 Like

Hi hopefully I will yes. Can anyone tell me when new users can post photos please. Thanks

1 Like

@Mayhem Hiya Sue and welcome from the south coast :wave::raising_hand_man:

Hello Mayhem :grinning: a warm welcome to Over50sChat, I hope you enjoy your time here with us…. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hi, thanks. Hope your well

2 Likes