Hello from Alberta, Canada!

I’m Scott, and I’m finding my way in life, navigating the post-COVID world like many of us. The past few years have brought a lot of personal challenges and significant impact. I was deeply affected by the restrictions and the changes that swept across our lives. It’s been a journey of reflection, rebuilding, and rediscovery.

Now, I’m starting out on an encore career path, with a renewed focus on growth, personal development, and truly experiencing the best life has to offer. I’m diving into this next chapter with an open mind, seeking to learn, connect, and thrive in ways I never imagined before.

I’m excited to be part of this community, where we can share experiences, ideas, and support each other in navigating this phase of life. I look forward to learning from your stories and hopefully contributing to some inspiring conversations along the way.

10 Likes

Hello n3twa1k3r or can I call you Scott. :grinning:

I hope you last longer than some of the posters I’ve welcomed.I’m beginning to get a complex.

6 Likes

Hello & Welcome To The Forum :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Thanks for the welcome! :slight_smile: It’s been a few years since I roamed forums, but back when, I used to be quite the forum hound… lol We’ll see if I pick up the routine again :slight_smile: #TimeWillTell

6 Likes

Welcome Scott to the forum!

It’s interesting you listed Alberta Canada. I’m trying to learn more about Alberta and British Columbia. From a purely career perspective, never thought I’d have the opportunity to learn international basins. New opportunities always lay around the corner.

Hoping to turn another corner soon. The possibilities are infinite. Mind boggling. For the moment, making it through the evening and to bed will be the win.

Again, welcome to the forum.

3 Likes

Hello Scott and welcome!
This really is a top forum for roaming, enjoy :+1:

4 Likes

Hi Scott, nice to meet you. This is a very friendly forum, you’ll soon feel at home here :smile:.

2 Likes

hi there welcome to the forum, matron can help out with any problems

2 Likes

Welcome Alberta.

2 Likes

Welcome Scott :grin:

2 Likes

Hello Scott, a warm welcome to our forum! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

warm welcomes :grin:

2 Likes

Welcome to this friendly forum Scott.

2 Likes

Welcome - look forward to reading your posts

2 Likes

Hi and welcome Scott. The first two years on this site are the worst. Hopefully you will have mastered it by then. Having said that, I still haven’t after more than ten years. :wink:

2 Likes

Welcome to OFF, hope you have a great experience here! :wave:

3 Likes

Welcome, Scott (I’m decoding your stage name)

You are going to learn about things/people/places/state of being you never imagined in your wildest dreams. :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth:
That’s not such a bad thing, for the most part. :wink:

3 Likes

Welcome onboard Scott :saluting_face:

2 Likes

Hi Scott !!. Welcome to this lovely forum! You’re a Scott, I’m a Scotsman. As it happens I have travelled a fair bit in Canada - from Halifax to Vancouver Island. And my niece lives in Toronto. Now you more than I do !!

2 Likes

NETWALKER

:102:

3 Likes