Hello from Alberta, Canada!

INTERNET SURFER ?

No it’s not a complete sentence, it’s merely an observation.

1 Like

got to ask, learning new lango, what’s “roaming”?

1 Like

Good morning LookingForward. Roaming is merely another way of saying wandering. To roam or wander without any particular intentions or restrictions. I quite enjoy roaming in the countryside, when it isn’t raining :wink::+1:

3 Likes

9 posts were split to a new topic: Off-topic from welcome thread

Wow! So many welcomes! Thank you, sincerely :pray:

So many replies in my absence, that I’m simply leaving a reply to all those that have taken the time to comment.

Life’s busy for us all, including myself. Finding time to be a regular forum reader hasn’t worked out so far… lol One has to integrate it into one’s daily/weekly routine - and I’ve failed in that measure. Starting the encore career, all the training, etc - it’s been consuming massive amounts of my time and my evenings haven’t been my own for some time. When I posted originally I hoped/planned to reflect my mid-2000s practices with forums and spend some time to get to know the community. Sigh. Best laid plans… :man_facepalming:

I’m here… I’m inconsistent at the weather in my ‘drop bys’ and ‘catch ups’ on my threads - but I’m here… :blush: And no, I’m not a internet surfer / flyby - I do hope to make the time to indulge regularly with my forums browing. :slight_smile:

I hope as the new career training settles and requires less of my extra attention that I’ll have better time to be more responsive to the ongoing replies. :slight_smile:

Cheers everyone! Halloween just around the corner, I’m not quite the holiday ‘decorator’ that I was years ago - now it’s more of a minimalist approach, simple and effective. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Oh darn. Just found out I can’t upload as a new forum user. I guess I have to post some more to get that privilege in the future. Guess I’ll share my holiday decorating in the holidays ahead. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like