Heard on a TV quiz yesterday

I watch Eggheads occasionally and if there are a team of students on the opposing side I don’t bother watching. They may have a head full of bumpf about Dr. Who, but as far as any real knowledge goes, they simply are not old enough to know anything yet. No life experience never mind common sense! :confused:

Yes you’re right Floydy, students know sod all. Just ask them about music in the sixties and seventies and they’ll end up sat behind the big window in the final. And what annoys me is when asked if they want to go first, they don’t say please…

The celebs that are currently appearing aren’t putting up much of a fight either.
Where was Mozart buried…Answer…Berlin…Being as he was from Austria, wouldn’t Salzburg have been the better choice…

I agree. they often make the excuse that it was before their time. The great fire of London was before my time but I’ve still heard of it. :lol:

I was born in the sixties but still know music from the fifties and forties.

You were born in the sixties Longdogs?
Well, you’re no’but a lad…:-D:-D:-D

This is true OGF but I’m in training for old age. :lol:

Heard on Eggheads tonight…

Question…Who was born first?

Tracey Emin…Andy Wahol…or Pablo Picasso…

Answer = Tracey Emin…:shock::shock::shock:

:mrgreen:

Q. Who is the High Admiral of Great Britain?

A, Gordon Brown.

My God!..:021:

Tipping Point again. My favourite. :slight_smile:

Q Who painted the Sistine Chapel?
A Banksy.

:044::044::044::044:

Brilliant!

I’m glad this thread continues as there seems to be an endless stream of stupid answers on quizzes.

keep 'em coming.

I remember on a TV quiz a couple of years ago the female contestant was asked “Who was the Prime Minister during WW2” the dozy buggar replied Oliver Cromwell…and she was quite serious about it .

Oh dear,:blush: you do feel sorry for them. Nerves play a part I think.

I am sure they do Cinders, but aren’t these funny answers what make the programme so popular? I would get bored if there was no humour!:slight_smile:

That’s awesome Cinders, thanks for posting it…You shall go to the ball…:-D:-D:-D

:mrgreen::mrgreen:

On The Chase.

Q. Who parted the Sea of Galilee?

A. Samson.

But it was Samson!

No it wasn’t!

I thought it was Moses and wasn’t it the Red Sea ?..:shock:
And wasn’t he on some sort of tablets ?..:cool:

Apparently it was the moon all along.