Health update on Nom

I think many of us are wondering about you Nom and hoping your health is improving…

Yes I do hope Noms pain is improving ,its lovely that some members have lots of support for their problems on here from others.

**Please note, some posts intended for Aysa have been moved to a separate thread (see below) we think it better both members have their own thread
https://www.over50sforum.com/showthread.php?t=58214

Nom, we are still out here - thinking about you thinking about such things as ceilings, leopard tights,…

Good healing.

I’m hoping we hear from his Nomship before Christmas so we can send him wishes.

Me too Tessa. Christmas seems a bit flat without Nom because he was a good sport and helped create lots of laughs for the ladies…even if he did only allow men into his man cave.:lol:

Hi All
Nom is is back in hospital after a fall and has aked me to update you all again. He is Ok but still under the weather and hopes to be back in the new year.
He wishes everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year from the Man Cave and long live the Mens Liberation Front (His words).
Regards Daz

Hi Daz, I noticed we had a new member from Tyneside today, and pondered whether you were Nom’s friend who posted to us before.
So glad you are, and thank you very much for letting us know what is happening.
Poor Nom. The ladies will have to pack the mistletoe away again for the time being. :frowning:

As you can see if you read back on this thread, Nom has many friends here, and we all miss him and have been very concerned.

It is very good of you to bring the latest news.
If you happen to visit him, please pass on our love and good wishes, and we’d love to hear from him when he can manage.

Thanks again Daz, and I hope you have a Happy Christmas.

Thank you Daz for news of our Nom! Give him a big hug from me and tell him to get well soon!
I wish you both a lovely Christmas!
Tell Nom that if he wishes hard enough and is on Santa’s good list he will see Dita Von Teese in his dreams on Christmas Eve Night! Xx

Thanks for letting us know about Nom, Daz.

Please let him know that we have all been thinking about him and can’t wait till he is feeling better. Perhaps he should have taken more water with his drink, that may stop him falling over!:lol:

Being in hospital over Christmas is not the best place to be, but at least he will be warm, fed and cared for.:slight_smile:
I hope you both have a nice Christmas and, just in case either of you end up under the mistletoe, I am sending a kiss for both of you.

:058: :058:

Thanks for updating us Daz. :slight_smile:

Please pass on our good wishes to Nom when you see him and tell him he is missed a lot and we hope he will be back with us soon.

[CENTER][FONT=“Georgia”][SIZE=“3”]Merry Christmas to you both![/SIZE][/FONT]

https://i.postimg.cc/kgv06rND/PLU0319-400x400.jpg[/CENTER]

Thank you for the update, Daz. I hope the bumps and bruises are nothing serious and that he recovers quickly.

As a combination “Get well soon” and Christmas gift, tell him we’ll be redecorating the Man Cave for him during his hospital stay…

How does he feel about lavender and florals? :mrgreen:

Keep it up Nom - not easy when medical services are stretched to the limit.

Thinking of Nom this Christmas.
Get Well soon. We all miss him.
Prayers sent for a quick recovery.

Haste Ye back Nom…We’re all rooting for You,and thanks Daz for the update…I hope You both have a peaceful Christmas.xx

Sorry to hear you weren’t the best Nom, I’ve just seen this, I don’t look in this section too often nowadays.
I was wondering what happened to you seeing you weren’t around. You’re a good fighter and you’ll come out tops again, I hope the new year is a lot kinder to you than the old one was, best of luck to you old mate.:wink:

In case you are looking in Nom…

Best wishes to you for a happier and healthier 2019.

Get well soon, we are missing you. hugs

A Happy New Year to your good friend Daz too :slight_smile:

Yes, and a Happy New Year from me too

Thanks everyone will pass on all your kind messages to Nom tomorrow. Happy New Year to you all.

Hello Daz.

How is he doing? Is he still in hospital?

What are you up to tonight?
I hope 2019 is kind to you. :slight_smile: