Have you got a TV?

Why is that?

Because it contaminates the mind. We are not equipped to absorb so much information Dachs.

Got Smart TV. Upgrade last Christmas after old one became defective and they couldnā€™t fix it (aka too old lol).

Entertainment is our one expense monthly. We donā€™t go to cinema, too expensive, just wait until it comes available on Sky, then if we really enjoy the film we get the DVD.

Always lived with at least one television in the house, as my Father bought the first RCA black and white in 1955 at the local fair. 1967 was the year colour TV became available, if memory serves lol!

Scored off one item on Todo list back in 22ā€™ and got Disney+ then I noticed a reimbursement for it and now integrated into my Sky package deal.

Currently watching Sky High hero type film based in comics lol.

By the way, whatā€™s happened to 3D technology for televisions?

Iā€™m not entirely sure what that is. I do have a projector TV in the large long living room, but I do not know what technology that is.

1 Like

I have an aging Sony Bravia, served me well over the years. I donā€™t bother watching much TV these days.

pong

Happy days! :wink:

I wanted to know regarding 3D TV Technology if any of you had purchased one.

Hereā€™s the article Iā€™ve found about its failure

I wonder what sheā€™s thinking?

1 Like

That heā€™s cheating and sheā€™s packing a pocket Derringer?

1 Like

Iā€™m missing Coronation Street for this!

2 Likes

Time to take the scissors to his pastel hued crimplene safari suitsā€¦ouch!

A woman scorned!

1 Like

Thatā€™s the third time youā€™ve beat me and I think you are cheatingā€¦But I donā€™t know howā€¦Yet!

1 Like

Hmmā€¦not the adult games I thought he meantā€¦

1 Like

:open_mouth:

Is that a gun in your pocket, or or you just pleased to see me :grin::+1:

I am not saying our TV is old but I undestand some have colour now :roll_eyes:.They are even experimenting with prouducing smell to go with the pictures. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

It would appear that heā€™s already pulled his out :gun:

1 Like

Weā€™ve always had a TV and a licence. We have one 4k smart TV in the living room. Bought it to watch 4k movies and terrestrial TV. Itā€™s connected to WiFi to watch YouTube and Amazon prime video programs but only that one.

Iā€™ve a couple of LG Smart TVs. but theyā€™re not connected to the internet, just an aerial in the loft.
Does that mean theyā€™re unsmart?
I do watch too much telly because I enjoy it, but I donā€™t have any of the paid packages.

1 Like

Same here Helen. I also have an LG TV and like yours itā€™s not connected to the internet.
You are correct, anything connect to the internet is classed as ā€˜smartā€™ so I guess weā€™ve got dumb TVā€™sā€¦
:thinking:

1 Like

Us too.We went to buy one as advertised but they had sold out but offered us a smart TV(but not very) for the same price.Weā€™ve never connected it to see how dumb it is.

2 Likes