Have you bought any Easter eggs yet?

nooo not tonight like you it to annoying using phone lol, i in me pit now with cup of tea:-)

Yes think the recipe changed and they are definitely smaller!

It’s hard work with the phone! Yep I’m listening to music in bed whilst chatting :slight_smile:

yes they have changed megnot as nice as used to be, i wanted to see if i could put one in a cake n bake it , it worked and the creame egg stayed intact:-)

lol just chilling, have you had any snow your way yet

We had some last weekend but no more, have you had any?

nooonot yet, but i see a lot of places got it quite bad

Yes they have, might get some at the weekend, my dog loves it ! :slight_smile:

lol yeah my dogs used to love playing in snow,i had many a bundle with them lol:-)

They do enjoy it !

right suzie is been gd to chat to you as always;-) i off now as me pillows are getting comfy lol, take care n chat tomoz if u about, :slight_smile:

Yes always good to chat. It’s late, I’m tired so maybe chat tomorrow alt I still need to do the things I was going to do!! Anyway have a good night:)

sleep well dont let the bed bugs bite lol, nite;-)

:slight_smile: :slight_smile: night

Not me but I have eaten at least a dozen Hot Cross Buns

No - can’t stand chocolate and the Easter Bunny is still in hibernation mode - I can hear him snoring!!:smiley:

Every year my husband has a habit of bringing home lots of Easter eggs - “well they were really cheap, 3 for a fiver” or some such justification. So we’d spend the run up to Easter eating far more chocolate than is good for us. This year, though, it won’t be happening because all our food shopping is being done online. And I’m the one who does it, haha!

lol good for you but he could buy some n eat them before he comes home :slight_smile:

Temptation is everywhere. My favourite is Cadbury’s mini eggs. I love how they crunch and melt. So far I have only had one small 80g bag. Once Easter is over they disappear, so I think I will get some in for after Easter to make the season go a bit further.

lol aerolor i,d do the same