Have you bought any Easter eggs yet?

Kindle!!! Typo !!!

you mean a kindle? n yea if its easier for you go for it

Yes I do heehee! I always forget to charge it! Been try to add some more photos but they keep putting them on their side!! Maybe it thinks they are better that way ! lol :slight_smile:

lol, i not put any on yet, i took one n thought ooow no dont like that :018:lol

Heehee mine are not great, not keen on having my photo taken ! :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

yes i not to photogenic either lol,i never knows whats my good side

So hard to just take a natural photo!
It’s been nice weather today but think it’s changing!

get someone to take one , n yep they saying we could get bit snow here from sun eve:-) but we see

Should get my daughter to do it, she did photography at uni ! :slight_smile:
Brrr snow is ok if you don’t have to go anywhere:) I like Autumn

thats true but you can have some fun though, have you noticed theres a lot of new pple joined tonight ,its like a mass exodus from another site :shock:

Love a good snowball fight! I saw the thread on lots of newcomers I guess that includes me ! :slight_smile: Although I didn’t come from another site, this is the first site I’ve been on !

Soz that sounded like I was shouting! I wasn’t :slight_smile:

theres no need to shout suzie lol [joking] na i think there been about 10 or so pretty much all at same time :102:

Heehee, I don’t like shouting. :slight_smile: Blimey maybe they don’t like the other site!

soz for delay had call of nature n me bed calling lol, yeah i duno just seemed a bit strange but hey ho:-)

Heehee no worries. I thought you were probably chatting on other threads, I’m not very good at chatting on other threads yet! :slight_smile:

I used to like buying Cadburys cream eggs, biting the top off and seeing if I cut lick every bit out of the inside without it melting :cool:.
When I last has one some years ago the recipe had changed and it was nasty…:shock:

I try not to eat sweet things now …

nooo not tonight like you it to annoying using phone lol, i in me pit now with cup of tea:-)

Yes think the recipe changed and they are definitely smaller!

It’s hard work with the phone! Yep I’m listening to music in bed whilst chatting :slight_smile: