Have we been visited by Aliens?

Who remembers the events of Sep 19, 1961?
Barney and Betty Hill were an American couple who claimed they were abducted by extraterrestrials in a rural portion of the state of New Hampshire from September 19 to September 20, 1961.
The so called, “Hill Abduction” and the “Zeta Reticuli Incident” because the couple stated they had been kidnapped by aliens who claimed to be from the Zeta Reticuli system.
Ripley’s believe it or not?

1 Like

I don’t know that one.Has anyone outside the USA ever claimed to have been abducted by aliens?

Yes. There’s even a Close Encounter Resource Network in Australia. You don’t need to miss out. :alien:

https://www.news.com.au/technology/science/space/with-xfiles-hitting-our-screens-we-take-you-through-australias-scariest-abductions/news-story/4be1cb8390b1b8355758a2e6e6ee8260

2 Likes

I got excited when I first saw her name but was confusing it with Roswell.

2 Likes

More likely to have been abandoned by aliens :sob: :grin:

1 Like

i’m sure a few have landed in this forum :smiley:

3 Likes

This Forum is part of the Alien experience :laughing:

1 Like

As long as you realise that all the schemes searching for intelligent life are pointing away from Earth.

3 Likes

No evidence.

1 Like

I’m sure I worked for one for the last forty years.

1 Like

Most MPs are aliens,well they are not on or from this planet that`s for sure.

3 Likes

The world is a strange and mysterious place and us humans like to think that we understand and can explain everything that occurs here, well we can’t…And when we can’t we tend to attach some kind of logic to it that results in either the supernatural or visitors from far away galaxies supplying the explanation. Imagine how it must have been back in Jesus day, when things we now find common place must have seemed like miracles. We are no different to those early humans. During the cold war there were many secret projects taking place and would have confounded the average person spotting a strange flying object. And it’s getting worse these days with drones, satellites and AI imaging. Who can actually tell what is fact and what is fiction.

1 Like

But no known aliens that we are aware of.

2 Likes

Who are “We”, silly question maybe, never got a proper answer to who are “They” :grin:

1 Like

You forgot to add “Klaatu barada nikto”

:smiley:

1 Like

There has to be life elsewhere . Our tiny little planet is a speck of sand it just feels logical to me there is life out there . I think maybe of a higher intelligence and even as well lower . Ive no doubt they over see us . I would love to meet them and hope my instincs to run dont take over .

1 Like

I actually remember this happening in 1977

Sadly i cant find the english version

1 Like

Okay then, just for you :point_down:

2 Likes

Found the english version