Hatti girl is not well...update

Once again Merz, huge (((((HUGS))))) from myself, Oscar and Alfie to you and Hattie, we share your pain…

Thank you Barry…

Hope you both are happily settling down for the evening, happy that you’re together. :smiley:

No results back today:-( Had my mobile attached to me all day, but no call. Hopefully tomorrow is the day now…

That must have been a disappointment Merz …fingers crossed you hear something tomorrow…

It’s like she’s never been away Eileen:-)

Maybe would have been better if Vet had said ‘early next week’, but hopefully tomorrow the phone will ring…

Oooh no what a disappointment, hope you hear tomorrow Merz… Its so difficult waiting for an important call…

I would ring them today if you hear nothing by lunchtime.

Oh good heavens they must know how you are feeling, I hope they ring this afternoon only to explain why its taking so long!.Annie.

Any word yet ?

Again, no phone call, and won’t get one now:-( Am definitely going to ring them tomorrow morning-would think that they had some of the results by now-even if they can only give me some-anything is better than nothing! Why is it when you want the phone to ring, it doesn’t!!!

How frustrating, do call ASAP when they’re open tomorrow. It’s awful being kept in limbo like this … :frowning:

It is frustrating Eileen. I know you have to have patience waiting for results, but a phone call just to update me would have been nice…

I suppose intellectually they realize that people are anxious for results, but it doesn’t really sink in how nerve-racking it can be waiting and waiting for the phone …

I would definitely ring them first thing tomorrow. Hatti is your girl and they should surely realise that you’re on tenterhooks waiting for that phone call.

Years ago when I took my female cat to be spayed and she had to stay in overnight, they rang me straight after the op to let me know she was fine and comfy.

Hope you get word very soon.

Oh Merz that is soooo frustrating! I really feel for you. I do feel that they should’ve phoned you with some news, at least.

(((hugs))))

Sorry there’s been no news, Merz … I agree they should have called you today at least to say they haven’t had any results yet. Very frustrating!

I can understand it from their side if they haven’t got complete results back from everything and they need to match all the results together, but one call to say this would have been helpful…least I would know what stage they were up to…can’t fault them in any other way at all…

Tomorrow is not too long away now Mags, and I’ll know something one way or another…

A lot of people here are waiting for results also…