Has the Good Morning thread lost its way?

I have thought that too - but couldn’t find the ‘rewind’ button!

2 Likes

what thread am I posting in and does it have a title? My good mornings start when you are still wrapped warmly in your night attire and blankets and doonahs etc. I am 8 hrs ahead of yuz lot always bit my good morning show may amuse you or bemuse you on waking and get you thinking of where to send your cheques to? - I can forward stamped addressed envelopes if necessary - bundles would be cheaper? greetings from the far north of Western Australia in the Kimberley not the south african one? My morning today has gone and you are approaching midday in UK - is this topic thread going to continue ? I think I am still gumbud on here some will welcome others not so much!!

1 Like

Maybe the title should read “Has Gumbud lost his way” … :rofl:

2 Likes

I gave up when sarcastic remarks started to drip in.

1 Like

that does seem a shame however this site has undergone tremendous upheaval and sometimes difficulties for oldtimers - but as some say “times move on and so must we?”

so is that a vote win for the yeas or nos??

We are Nos Gummy on this version of the site, New Old Stock. :smiley:

Really? Must say I’ve never noticed anything of that sort, but maybe that was happening a while back? Before I joined last Feb?

2 Likes

I haven’t noticed anything sarcastic either…how can you be sarcastic when saying good morning? :017: I like the GM thread, its a nice way of checking in and making sure everyone is alright.

4 Likes

No need to be sarcastic about it :clown_face::partying_face: I’m going :innocent:

1 Like

well its now browsin 2am tuesday down under which makes it all a bit strange when for you all in uk it’s about 6pm still monday? I let the dog back in a few mos again and the cat and now feeling refreshed after a few hrs droppin off in the 'puter chair ; nearly falling out a few times and waking finally to see a tv mellow drama in which the characters looked familiar but I couldn’t quite remember them! oh well hi de ho hi de ho and hi to tuesday morn! - monsoon season so rain has been descending and when it wets the tv ariel we lose vision!

Its Sunday at almost 6:30pm. Just sayin’ :smiley: Monday is tomorrow, start of a new week!

1 Like

new weeks start anydays, dunnit

1 Like

You can start a new week any time you like Mr Macy…I just like Mondays because…because…well, its proper innit? :joy:

crikey Pix you do PROPER

1 Like

I do this everyday. I do this because I like being stuck on Saturday. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Yes, proper Monday - Friday then Sat/Sun weekend. Doesn’t everyone do this? :flushed:

I like NOday or ANYday

So everyday is Saturday? Hmmm that would work too I suppose :thinking:

1 Like

More or less Pixie, although my first day of the week is Sunday. It’s when I change my underwear and my shirt too…Trousers last a few weeks, probably because I wear shorts whenever possible.

2 Likes