GRAVE DIGGER Massive false widow spider ‘with SKULL on its back’ found in horrified family’s bathroom

Amen. I’m still not going to slap a bear on the butt to prove you wrong. :grinning: :grinning:

2 Likes

Imaginary is good! I can do imaginary!

2 Likes

Nope not me. Too easy… turning red. :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Had this neighbour one time in Bexhill, he use to try and shoot the baby squirrels and then one day a shot went over my head…one of my very explosive moments occurred
…it did stop completely after that and I can remember telling him just that…he seemed deaf to wildlife, quite a heartless person.
I had meet his brother a couple of times and he was not like that thankfully, and he did tell me he had the most enormous scar on his back as he had been attack by somebody with a knife during his working life…He said he dare not say anymore which got me wondering…
Seriously think his state of mind was not normal…the neighbour had said to me, he had to kill the babies to stop them growing into adults…That is sick.

2 Likes

Sick, heartless person!!! Poor squirrels :chipmunk:

Back to spiders …

“I could never have killed it, I love animals too much,” she told the Eastern Daily Press.

“My partner was petrified but I took it to Kirkley cemetery and set it free.”

I bet she’s popular with anyone visiting the cemetery,

3 Likes

Imagine that thing perched on your great-grandmothers headstone :scream:

2 Likes

My daughter as a child was petrified of any spiders…size did not come into it, they were in my mind a threat. We had a small enclosed Porch and she knew that spiders often were in there, hiding of course, so she would peer around the door, and no way, come rain or shine would she cross just one step to put her key in the front door at the sight of a spider…often in the corners on the ceiling…

1 Like

@Gee3 - How lovely - those are such friendly furry creatures!

2 Likes

Very true. I loathe people who kill for the sake of it - unfortunately there are a lot around!

2 Likes