Got any holidays planned?

Nothing special. Got a Carribean cruise booked for march next year for 14 nights, that’s all so far.
Flying to Bridgetown Barbados then in this order Aruba- Cayman Islands- Ocho Jamaica -Amber Cove–St Maarten- St Lucia- Dominica- back to Bridgetown barbados to fly home. Also 3 days at sea going from one place to another.
So nothing special but will be nice sitting on the balcony outside our cabin watching the world go by.

We have booked a two week trip for next year to Spain to celebrate my 60th.

We haven’t been abroad for a few years and since the first year we met not been for two weeks so really looking forward to the trip.

My Holiday hide-away in Aviemore will be all ready for You in May dear Boy…it has a medical room stocked with splints,bandages etc’ in case of skiing accidents,and of course I shall be there to offer hot toddies and a soft bosom to comfort You…See Ya Then xx :lol: :wink: :cool:

Hitting Vegas in 13 days.

Booked before the £ crashed. Flights and Hotel for 12 days £841.

Taking the Folding money $3000 I came back with last March.

Be sensible and try to double it this time :smiley:

Did spend a lot on Food.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Well you’ll need all your energy there … :smiley:

I was chatting to my friend on the phone last night and she mentioned they were thinking of a cruise of the med next June. She asked me if we wanted to go with them.

Tony flatly refused and I couldn’t go alone - the single supplement on cruises is astronomical.

I’m considering looking for a female friend to accompany me if I can make sure Tony will be alright.

I would love to go but would feel guilty at leaving him…

Got to make my mind up in the next week as they’re booking it.

Tony & I are off to Morecambe next week on a Shearings break.

The idea of a cruise was tempting but I realised I wouldn’t enjoy it without him. Paula & Ady offered to move in with him while I was away but Tony wasn’t happy about that.

Ah well - Morecambe here we come.
We also have 3 Warned breaks lined up - so something to look forward to right up to next April:-)

I’m going to Center Parcs next week for a few days with the family.

It won’t be a restful four days that’s for sure! My little grandson has already made me promise to go down the big twisty wisty (his words) slide with him in the swimming pool …

Oh well keeps me young I suppose, that’s if I survive it:-)

Looking forward now to Easter when we can get back into our caravan weekends and holidays. All closed down last weekend was quite sad.

I was supposed to be in Northumberland this week - but - one of my cats caught a nasty kidney infection so I could not leave her.

:frowning: oh what bad timing ST …

Hi

Just booked a return flight from Manchester to Wroclaw next month.

The princely sum of £33.18.

It is a beautiful city.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=wroclaw&espv=2&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiH2oCSn43QAhUPM8AKHaf2BkEQ_AUICSgC&biw=1280&bih=638

I have a nice room in a OAPs flat for 4 nights , breakfast included, for £11 a night.

All in all, not bad.

The last of the big spenders.:lol::lol::lol:

Puglia Next September but I am struggling to find a door to door coach trip for the late winter(Feb)

Not booked yet but February I will be in northern Norway for a week or two

No need for planning for us. We will be going to Turkey May and September as usual. God willing :slight_smile:

We’ve had two holidays this year which is a record!! Hubby is self employed and works really hard and we usually manage just one week away.

Now we are getting older I keep telling him that we don’t know what’s round the corner and he is getting tired and weary so he needs more rest.

Anyway it finally worked. We had a week in Tenerife at Easter which was great and then we had a week in Majorca at the beginning of October and that was wonderful too. Fab weather, good hotels and flights from our local airport.

Hoping to go somewhere warm again in the Spring.

For the first time ever we did All Inclusive in Majorca and it was great. We hardly spent any money … I think we spent about 40 euros each the whole week and 20 of mine went on a beautiful tablecloth! We brought home so many euros. We were in an Adults only hotel and because I’ve had a painful knee for months I wasn’t sure how far we would be able to walk so we decided to go AI in case we didn’t not get far.

Still only my trip to Puglia(Italy) next September. Its getting expensive as Im treating myself to a flight upgrade and a hotel the day before. The flight is 07.40 and I`m sure not going to travel in the wee small hours from here to Gatwick.

It’s very difficult for me to go anywhere at the present time, but after all the misery the last few weeks, then getting some horrible virus, which totally wiped me out and simply wouldn’t go away. I eventually had to give in and pay the doctor a visit. I was told it was mostly stress, no surprise there, I’ve had my fair share of that in the past weeks. The doctor said I needed a break, so I’m taking a little break, well two actually. Valencia for 3 days and 2 nights on December 5th, coach travel, bed and breakfast in a city centre hotel, cost 99 euros. Then December 12th another 3 day, 2 nights in Madrid, again city centre hotel, bed and breakfast, 134 euros. Sightseeing trips out included in both, if wanted. My friend will be coming with me and we are both really looking forward to it.

I think Mr Clumsy wants me out of the way, he’s bought me a new suitcase for my birthday and I didn’t even mention I wanted one !