Got any holidays planned?

No

. . .

Nor me, perhaps we should swap houses for a week Rachel…

…on second thoughts I’d have to tidy up!

Off to Mallorca on Friday for a week of gentle walking :slight_smile:

…if my car gets me to the airport…

Farmhouse in Devon in June :slight_smile: as head cook for the family …

Nothing planned for this year, especially abroad, till my body has healed from the surgery and I won’t scream ‘how much?!’ If I have to declare it when booking insurance. Best to wait till late/end of the year.

Will probably do as last year, book several caravan breaks throughout.

Yep, doing ‘Gaga’ again to the usual place St Lucia at the end of the year when it’s cold n windy up here!
Jazzi hope you heal well.
Saga don’t usually overcharge on Insurance bookings but who knows?

Thanks Chris. Not quite sure when that’s going to be: still in lot of pain, and can’t wait for my consultancy appointment in 2 weeks. I want answers.

I will probably book a cheap caravan rental sometime soon. Did this before through my newspaper and they’re starting again on Monday. I keep getting emails from the company offering these cheapies but waiting for weather to warm up.

Vegas end of June to July only been on the East Coast before.

Temps over 100deg then.

Taking $3k to lose at the Poker tables (its the WSOP after all)

Plus a hard hat tour of the Hover dam.

I was there on the Loire Princesse … got home last week.

Booked a week in Aviemore bird watching in mid May and another week at Lake Como.

Way to go Stevie.
Watch out for that mad wench, May.
:wink:

She’s the one that we are going to visit whilst we are there:-)

Does she know?

Sssshhhhh now you have let the secret out - hope she doesn’t read this. I have told you before youngest son, say nowt and thee won’t get thee sen int trouble :wink:

Nothing special. Got a Carribean cruise booked for march next year for 14 nights, that’s all so far.
Flying to Bridgetown Barbados then in this order Aruba- Cayman Islands- Ocho Jamaica -Amber Cove–St Maarten- St Lucia- Dominica- back to Bridgetown barbados to fly home. Also 3 days at sea going from one place to another.
So nothing special but will be nice sitting on the balcony outside our cabin watching the world go by.

We have booked a two week trip for next year to Spain to celebrate my 60th.

We haven’t been abroad for a few years and since the first year we met not been for two weeks so really looking forward to the trip.

My Holiday hide-away in Aviemore will be all ready for You in May dear Boy…it has a medical room stocked with splints,bandages etc’ in case of skiing accidents,and of course I shall be there to offer hot toddies and a soft bosom to comfort You…See Ya Then xx :lol: :wink: :cool:

Hitting Vegas in 13 days.

Booked before the £ crashed. Flights and Hotel for 12 days £841.

Taking the Folding money $3000 I came back with last March.

Be sensible and try to double it this time :smiley:

Did spend a lot on Food.:lol::lol::lol::lol: