Good Morning Wednesday 22/12

Mags,

Sorry that you are having such a tough time.

I don’t know if wishes actually work, but I wish you a happy Christmas and hope that you are better for the New Year.

Chin up!

:gift_heart:

2 Likes

Thank you! I am sure she will be ok & she is getting smoked salmon & scrambled eggs for her evening meal so that will make her smile!

1 Like

Here here. :+1:
Well said, Ted.
Thinking of you, Mags. x

2 Likes

Sorry to hear of your many travails @Mags , sending (((hugs))) :blush:

1 Like

((((HUGS)))) & sympathy for Mags. :cry:

1 Like

Sending get well wishes to @Mags, and anyone else who needs them.

1 Like

Poor you Mags! I always think that, as we get older, pain is something we get as an early Christmas present… thanks to all the extra work.
I hope a nice Christmas lunch & hearing from your family will be the best cure though. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

So sorry to hear you aren’t feeling up to much these days, Mags. Hope that the pain eases and you can smile again soon without cringing from hurt.

Merry Christmas to you, and yours. Hope you hear from your family soon. :hugs:

1 Like

Right, that’s it!

I’ve done all my shopping till after Christmas - anything I haven’t got, I’ll do without

@Kazz thanks Kazz its so sad when elderly dogs start to decline…
Chloe will be 14 on boxing day so to be expected.

@ Mags …Sorry to hear about your incapacities and commiserations Mags,also snap on both accounts re arm and leg . Christmas day in bed with a hot water bottle sounds like a good plan … :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thank you Ted :slightly_smiling_face:

I wish you a very happy Christmas and a happy New Year too! :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Thank you all for your kind words, they cheered me up no end. :grinning:

1 Like

Oh dear @Meg… not you as well! :astonished: Sorry to hear that, what a pair we are … Now I know why some members used to call us twins! :grinning:
Hope you feel better soon (hugs).

1 Like

@zuludog Love it when plans change shows we are alive and open to change. My cousin who lives in Canada her husband makes knives well the handles out of bone/horn/antler he finds fascinating hobby, he does not do computers at all but she posts the odd picture on our face book page. My Dad adored woodworking and my brother follows him in that and he now makes/whittles walking sticks for friends and family.

HAPPY CHRISTMAS

@Meg Sorry you are under the weather but a couple of bottles of vino and you will be sorted. LOL

1 Like

@Mags Oh Lord sorry to hear this and like Meg a couple of bottles of vino and you will be sorted. LOL

1 Like

@Meg It only seems like minutes ago she arrived after your sad loss.

1 Like

Meg,

Hope the movies are good & that you enjoy them whilst, also, enjoying your stay in bed!

Get well Soon!

Merry Christmas!

Ted

@Ted Hi Ted, thank you :smiley:
…chance would be a nice thing I will be trailing through muddy fields with a reluctant Schnauzer in tow…x