Good Morning Wednesday 22/12

Hi

Hi
Good Morning All.

Very cold here, and not a good night.

Carer due today and her techie daughter.

That will be that before Christmas.

Have a good day all and stay safe.

Good morning all, lovely red sky here.
Nothing planned for me, apart from cooking a Beef Casserole.
Have a nice day all.

Good morning swimmy & all who follow.

Tony & I plan a walk round the local pond this afternoon.

Also a bit of clearing outside to do - all my dead geraniums are still in their pots. Got to get that sorted out. I’ve been neglecting the garden lately.

Have a good day all…

No sun visible today but no rain either but still reasonably warm in the mid 20s.

Went to the Vietnamese bakery to check that they are open on Christmas Day, all good.

My arm is a bit sore from my booster shot but stoic me can cope… Just.

Made some individual bread and butter puddings in my steamer (using raisin bread)

Moved my camper over so one of my kids’ car will fit in the car port.

I expect you are overwhelmed by my exciting lifestyle.

Have a good one.

Morning all. Funeral today. Enough said.

2 Likes

Morning all.

Condolences, Dextrous.

1 Like

Morning all, dull here and dry for the moment but rain is forecast. Decorating the cake this afternoon and promised my 6 year old granddaughter she could help me with it, so that will be fun :blush:

Mr B has put the tree lights on a timer, to come on at 9.00am and go off at 11.00pm. Yep, that matches his routine - meanwhile I have to sit in the living room with a dull, lifeless tree for an hour or so each morning. I don’t know how to change the timer, I just know it’s very fiddly and tested Mr B’s patience to the limit when he set it up, so I’m guessing it’ll be staying this way :frowning_face:

Have a good Wednesday everyone :blush:

Good morning everyone :smiley: a very cold night with a heavy frost,

Lots of cleaning to do today and a bit of baking.

Lucky Chloe fed and walked has retreated to her warm bed, no doubt she will sleep most of the day having roamed the house half the night. I hope the new meds help her to settle at night so I can sleep better.

Good morning all, cold here too with a sharp frost but dry and bright so not all bad… :sunglasses:

Dogs walked now and having a brew before doing a few odd jobs and running a couple of errands, but not much else planned.

Crikey @Meg your house must sparkle with the amount of cleaning that you do, I bet your neighbours have to wear sunglasses when they go past it… :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
Hope the meds work for Chloe, nothing more worrying than a poorly pet…

Have a pleasant day everyone :blush:

Good morning!

Dry & cold here, but not too bad considering the time of the year
Going into town very soon for a few errands - bank, library, a bit of shopping
Then perhaps one of my hobbies this afternoon

Good morning all, I am trying to avoid going out today, as tomorrow I have to collect my Christmas order & pick my sister up from hospital, where she is having a small operation .
I also need a new sim for my mobile but I will be home all Christmas, so that can wait till after !
I am not a sun worshiper but I really wish that I could hibernate over Christmas. Then I would have a nice family dinner 2 weeks later when shopping wasn’t such hassle!

1 Like

Just got up.

Bright Sunshine

Frost Everywhere (except in Brussels)

Feels like Christmas should feel like!

Bring it ON!

1 Like

Good morning everybody! Broken nights sleep meant I only got up about 30 mins ago. Cloudy and cold here, so not much planned.
Have a lovely day everyone! :wave:

Good morning all bright but sky full of something here although dry in fact frosty slightly.
I have work this afternoon have I mentioned I have been offered and accepted another job? have been thinking for a while I need something less physical as I approach my 60’s.

And this has presented itself I applied and have to say seems they had 800 applications and I got it. Training starts Week of 2nd Jan it will be working Friday evening 6-9pm from home and Sat Sun 7-5pm this can also be spilt home & office I can also take Gert into work when I am in the office as will be in on my own.

Can’t quite believe it been for 3 interviews since leaving school and got them all this has come about since my volunteering with the NHS for covid it is not related to that but my experience gained from that gave me a “insight/window” into this world and I thought I can do that.

@swimfeeders Have a good day sorry it was a poor night have a good Christmas weekend.

@susiejaeger Sounds a nice way to spend a day.

@carol Your life is busy suspect it takes more than you say keeping an eye on your hubby. Happy Wednesday

I will be right over and have a go at your lifestyle LOL. Happy Wednesday

@Dextrous My sympathies and hope the day goes smoothly.

1 Like

Take it as a bonus hour of you time…LOL

1 Like