Good morning all, once again it is afternoon for me and a cold, miserable day here in central Victoria. I hope you people are doing a lot better.
Got a load of washing done in the caravan park laundry before going out to a shopping centre for milk, noodles and porridge. Stayed for coffee and carrot cake too.
Visited Lake Wendouree to see the Olympic rings (1956 Olympics) then drove to a collectables market. Too miserable weather to be walking about in the open.
A bright and sunny morning here in southern Hampshire.
Not too much going on here. Run a few errands, drop and collect wife from gym, possibly arrange to go on a photoshoot on Friday. Can’t really add much else.
Good morning everyone, at last some normal September weather. Lovely bright sunshine, very high temperatures still but not unbearably hot.
My cousin and husband from the UK visited yesterday,I cooked lunch for them, it was great having a long English-speaking conversation even though I “tripped” every now and then, throwing in an Italian term, forgetting how to say something in English so speaking a mixed language- “Anglotalian”!
They brought me some delicious Scottish shortbread biscuits, looking forward to teatime with a couple of those.
Another lovely morning here, but cooler at 15 degrees - if only our winters could be this mild i’d be happy.
We walked our socks off yesterday - great exercise, but my feet complained later in the evening.
Must do more walking, and for longer distances rather than short spurts here and there.
The grass is now long enough, and quite dense in places, to get the lawnmower out and give it a good going over - that’s on my agenda today.
Apart from that some alterations to do, nothing else as yet, unless something that needs my urgent attention crops up.
Good Morning everyone, just off to search for some new walking/running shoes at junction 32, there’s a New Balance place there and they are my preferred shoes albeit a tad expensive. I’ve worn the last pair out but they have completed almost 800 miles and that’s just this year.
Started the day with a minor experiment, air fryer hard boiled eggs, it actually works!
Since I had to dash out for a meeting it was worth a gamble, nine minutes at 180 degrees and all was well!
I was in no mood for a smelly bus so chose a brisk walk, the scenic route through the park
Sounds great , I’ve never made shortbread. I might give it a go some time, I’ll put it on my list of “things to bake” as we gradually make our way into Autumn.