Good Morning Thursday 19th May

Hi

Good Morning Thursday.

Woken up by Angina, so unable to get back to sleep.

Rhian next door is home from Uni, so will be round this morning to do some heavy work in the Garden.

She wants an early start, so between 10 and 11 then. :rofl:

She is a grafter and very good on the technology side of things.

I am hoping she will take some photos of the garden.

Have a good day all.

Deleted - no idea how but managed to reply twice!

A lovely sunny, if cool day. Rain is coming so I took the opportunity to get the bedding washed, yesterday I washed all my clothing.

More rain forecast for another week :frowning:

Finally bit the bullet and dug out my winter doona to put on the bed - once ANZAC Day has passed it is only a matter of time.

Still got a sore arm after getting my flu shot from the chemist earlier. BTW the cost of Flu shots is half what it was a couple of years ago. I only paid $9.95 they used to be $19.95. Small price to pay for not having to hang around my doctor’s waiting room to get the free one.

Been working on a project in the evening.

Have a good one

Early one for for the wrong reason - my sister is in poor shape. An ambulance has been called…

1 Like

Sorry to hear about your sister, Besoeker.

What a sorry lot we are this Thursday! SF’s angina, Besoeker’s sister and my sore arm!

1 Like

Sorry to hear that - hope she will be OK.

You can add my bad knee to the mix, Bruce, it really hurts in this warm weather.

1 Like

Good morning all.

I’m looking forward to a walk in the Derbyshire Dales.

Have a good day all…

Good morning all, it rained all night.
Not going out today.
Hope all you poorlies recover soon.
Have a nice day all.

1 Like

Morning everyone, rain overnight here too but a warm day ahead again, so no complaints…

Just a check up at the doc’s this morning then Mum and eldest daughter will be here for lunch, but maybe chance of an hour in the garden later.

Hope all the walking wounded make it through the day… :face_with_head_bandage:

Have a pleasant day folks :blush:

1 Like

I envy you, Carol, it is a lovely place to walk.

Morning all.

Wishing all poorlies well.

Have a lovely day, all those with plans.

I have yet to decide on mine. Could either continue with the creative writing, or I could go to the retail park, into Morrisons for supplies, have a think about my characters, where to take them next. Or see if my sister has a non working Thursday. Who knows?

Thinking of you and sending some good vibes.

Morning all.

I attended the live webinar yesterday. It started late and then started when people couldn’t get in. The content was good but I was disappointed by the end because missing the first part made the whole thing confusing.

It was a hot day here yesterday. Hopefully it will cool down today.

Have a healing day everyone.

Good morning all :grinning: sunny and quite warm today.

Nothing special planned for the day except nursing a few aches and pains.

I have a Sainsburys grocery delivery shortly.

Get well wishes to all the poorly people x

Good morning everyone :smiley: dull and warm and everything is growing well in the garden after the rain.

I should have been going for a walk with my son and his dogs but have a new problem with my back since Sunday when I spent hours trimming Chloe.The pain I had learnt to subdue with exercise is back and I am having trouble standing and walking.

I hope I can do the ironing later, I will have to do a bit at a time.

Oh Bes, I am so sorry to hear your sister is so unwell. I hope she will be ok.
Meg, so sorry about your back issue, you can do without this after all you already have to endure with your misbehaving heart.

I wish I was joining you in that Derbyshire Dale walk Carol!

Tabby hope the knee gets better soon!

Swimmy sorry for your Angina pain :frowning: Be well soon

Bruce, ***oops sorry, I didn’t mean to knock your bad arm LOL. Seriously hope it gets better soon.

all in all it’s not a good morning healthwise for my OFF Family so hope you all feel better very soon. (hugs)

I’m waiting for a phonecall from my Dads doctor as my Dads BP has been very high this last few days and I’m very worried about him.

I’m finishing work in 15 minutes then going to dads but this afternoon/evening I’m going to be very busy making crafts for the craft fair I’m doing on Saturday.

Take care all my poorly friends
x x x x

thunder and lightning last night quite a show to watch and it is free. tday os a lot cooler than the other day thank goodness
Already had a bath and been for daily walk now ready for mid day meal.

Morning all. I see there’s a few of us with health problems and/or pain today. Pain is so depressing isn’t it, so I do hope things improve for you all as the day wears on.

We had a humdinger of a storm during the night. Lightning was lighting up my bedroom with huge thunder claps following immediately, and the rain was really heavy. The garden looks so nice and green today. Sunshine and cloud this morning but nice and warm.

Had a mini lie in this morning, and feel much better for it.
I am going to attempt to repot a huge Aloe Vera today, it’s well over 2ft high, and I need to cut the stem down, I just hope I don’t kill it.
Then its my Otago exercise class this afternoon. It’s a bit boring to be honest, I much prefer my Yoga, but I must make the effort, and it’s nice to have some company for a while too.

Tatty bye for now folks. :wave: