Good Morning Thursday 19th May

Well, that’s the grass cut (not by me, I hasten to add - too much knee pain). Have paid a gardener to do it. :slight_smile:

Got the kitchen cleaned and washing up done (managed that meself :wink: ).
Time for a bit of snap, thence to the bottle bank…

What’s “a bit of snap” Judsy? :thinking:

Did you use a fork lift to load the bottles up? image

Northern working class term for summat to eat, dinner to us, lunch for you Southerners, pranzo for Italians. :slight_smile:

Only ten bottles this time - brown as opposed to green.

This afternoon back to that scorching hot sunny weather

Does that mean the mold hasn’t set inside the bottle yet?

My sister has a problem with her legs, has had for quite a few years. Well she fell out of bed early this morning. She could not get back into bed. My wife and I tried but it is much difficult than you think - the legs are completely floppy. So we called the ambulance. They came in with a compressor gadget to get the legs to co-operate. The ambulance guys wanted to get her into hospital for several checks. She wanted none of that - she is opinionated then some…:frowning:

Anyway she got her walker and came backdown stairs by herself. She is going hack home tomorrow by train.

We had nothing like that at all last night and I do love a good thunder and lightening session. Seems the whole of the storm front passed us by - AGAIN!!

Gosh Besoeker. Is she safe doing a train journey on her own?

Yes, it sounded right overhead here Percy. Bit scary it was, too. I’m not a great storm lover.

There’s nothing left in the bottles to go mouldy by the time I’ve finished with them. :slight_smile:

1 Like

[quote=“Mups, post:28, topic:91272”]
Gosh Besoeker. Is she safe doing a train journey on her own?[/quote]
That’s a good question, Mups. She got up here by herself and probably back home. Anxious moments for us. I think she is considering move up here in Yorkshire to be closer to is. We are encouraging her to do so.