Good morning - Sunday 3rd October

Good Morning world and everyone it!

Another showery day forecast - which means I will have to stay indoors and play work in the Craft Room. (ha, Ha, Ha) Although at some point will have to go round to my neighbour’s house - promised to fix her computer. It is refusing to recognise date/time etc., - mind you - she is still on Windows XP and using Internet Explorer!

Other than that - nothing definite planned - going to have a serendipity day - I like those!

Stay safe - have fun - if you cannot do both, remember ‘f’ comes before ‘s’ !!

1 Like

Morning,
No idea what the weather is like outside though I suspect it is cold. I’ll find out when it is light enough to go out and fill the feeders.

not in “safe” :slight_smile:

1 Like

You have the same early morning duties as me.Feeding the five thousand.

Morning all, clear starry sky here and chilly, but a pleasantly warm day forecast I think. :sunglasses:

Just the normal walk for us first thing then we are going to Leicester to visit eldest son and family, it seems a long time since we were there for one reason or another, so really looking forward to it.

Have a pleasant Sunday everyone :blush:

I think I have that many sparrows anyway, I scatter a little seed on the grass and many come down for it, need to try and get a picture which is difficult as they are so skittish. :smiley:

We don’t have sparrows.They were introduced into Oz but stick to the towns where the easy pickings are.

So what birds do you have in abundance? :smiley:

Noisy Miner.They are very much like sparrows and go around in gangs.

2 Likes

Lovely. :smiley:

not in “safe”

@Psmith - don’t be pedantic - it is not allowed on Sundays!

Have you watched the Macbeth yet ?

Twice!

1 Like

I have been scanning some old B/W negatives from 1975 that I came across. Takes forever even scanning at 2400dpi

Went for my walk today after three inclement days. called into Woollies on the way home for some milk. Wanted to buy an earpiece for my phone because I have lost the lefthand side but they only have stereo earpieces (I need one with a mic too)

Was going to mow my grass but have put it off until tomorrow.

Remembered t set all my clocks an hour forward except the microwave but that has been rectified.

Hey ho… have a good one.

2 Likes

I only need to change one clock as all others do it automatically, the days of going round the house moving hands has long gone.:smiley::smiley:

Morning everyone! Another cold dark wet morning it seems. First weekend in October and snow is forecast…bah humbug. Haven’t made plans yet, need more coffee :smiley: Have a lovely day everybody!

Hi

Dawn is breaking, and it is cold.

Autumn has arrived with a vengeance.

The gas fire is playing up, in spite of the recent service, so will have to get that fixed.

It is just one thing after another at the moment.

Have a good day all.

Fed the birds.
Went for milk.
Time to get my gloves out of the drawer and put a pair in every jacket methinks.
Bloody parky this morning. :grinning:

Good morning all, looks like another crap day outside.
Nothing planned apart from cooking Pork Casserole.
Have a nice day all.

Whew, scared me. DST doesn’t end for another month here. I thought it changed or something.

Hot day here, which is nice. But it doesn’t officially start for a bit.

1 Like