Good morning - Sunday 3rd October

Good morning everybody.

I’m having a drive to the market town of Chesterfield today with daughter Sue.
It’s her birthday soon & this is a ritual we do every year to go birthday shopping. I like her to choose her present.

I am still suffering from trapped nerve as well as opioid withdrawal symptoms but I’ve rubbed the pain parts with the strong Voltarol & taken ibuprofen so I’m as ready as I will ever be.

I hope to be back by early afternoon as Tony likes me to be with him at that time. He & I will probably go a walk round a local pond this afternoon & call at the pub…

Have a good day all. :blush:

1 Like

Good morning all

1 Like

Good morning all.

It’s cold outside,

I’ll probably spend most of the day chilling out watching movies,drinking wine,eating cake.

Lazeeee Sunday.

2 Likes

Morning everyone, chilly, but otherwise not too bad here, though rain is forecast. Don’t know why, but Ullabi popped into my mind. I wonder how she is? I miss her on here - despite all her troubles, she was always bright and had something interesting to say. I hope she’s OK.

Not made any plans, apart from making a fish pie later. Might make one for my daughter while I’m about it.

Enjoy your Sunday everyone :blush:

4 Likes

Yipee - don’t keep it all to yourself, Pixie!

Sounds like a good plan!

I agree - she is a remarkable woman.

4 Likes

Chilly but dry walk with Alf this morning, nothing planned, gardens too wet now, we planted the daff bulbs last weekend, so the gardens set for winter.Enjoy.

Oh don’t worry, i won’t Tabby! I’m all for sharing…in fact, I’m so generous, you can have it all :joy:

2 Likes

Good morning everyone :slightly_smiling_face: brr it’s cold but at least it is fine and might dry the washing so I can iron it later.

Next job is to spice some vinegar and sterilise some jars ready for the pickled cabbage then prepare a lunch of vegetarian bolognaise and salad.

Enjoy your day :slightly_smiling_face:

Good morning everyone from a beautifully sunny Yorkshire

Finishing off the front door today then continuing in the hall decorating…later meeting some pals in Wetherby for an Indian meal…so a nice day planned for me

Have a good day all whatever you have planned.

Good morning from a beautiful sunny South Africa!

The rains have resulted in a beautiful blossoming of life :slightly_smiling_face:

Soon it will be time to remove the pool covers for summer :sunglasses:

I am feeling particularly philosophical this morning since a new season always prompts me to reflect on the past season in the hope of doing better.

5 Likes

@Minx - I like that philosophy.

3 Likes

Morning all.

Off out shortly to PaH and Morrison to whizz round the aisles, then leaving home about 12.30 with the dog. Meeting a lady from the coffee group at 1 for a pub lunch. Afterwards we will pop in to see my sister.

2 Likes

can you lot keep the noise down!

I’m trying for a world record number of snores, here!

:thinking:

3 Likes

Carol, I don’t want to worry you but I don’t think you should be taking Ibuprofen while you are using Voltarol.

“Don’t use any other medicines that contain diclofenac while you are using Voltarol gel. You should also avoid taking other NSAIDs by mouth, for example ibuprofen, while you are using this gel, as this may increase the risk of side effects.”

1 Like

Good morning all :slightly_smiling_face: a bright, sunny and crisp start to the day after non stop heavy rain yesterday.

Feeling fine after yesterday’s Booster and Flu jabs, just a little soreness in the Booster arm but all fine in the Flu arm. Mr Mags is the same, just soreness of the arm.

Enjoy your day folks :grinning:

1 Like

I felt the same way with the jab. It was very sore for about 3-4 days thereafter.
Feel better soon

:hugs:

2 Likes

me to wish more folks would as well afternoon by the way

2 Likes

Good afternoon :sunglasses:

1 Like