Good morning Sunday 21 November 2021

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to you all. :039:

Too dark out there to see what the weather is like, the forecast is for freshening winds with sunny spells. Showers will arrive with isolated hail possible. Maximum temperature 9ºC. Roll on spring 2022!

As with most days recently I have nothing planned, it will be a case of seeing what the day brings.

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.

3 Likes

Morning Baz, and all who follow. :wave:

Yes its early and dark, but sunshine is forecast later, so looking forward to a long walk later on… Other than that, no plans yet.

Have a lovely day everybody! :smiley:

3 Likes

Hi

Good Morning All

Dry with a touch of frost, maximum of 7c today.

Luckily all the tender plants were wrapped up yesterday.

Have a good day all.

3 Likes

Good morning all. :wave:
Its just starting to lighten up from the darkness of night and so far I’ve not ventured out, but I can sense its turned colder already.

I hope you all enjoy a very good day :+1:

2 Likes

Another cold and wet day. La Nina is bloody awful, 19 or 20’ today, I am still wearing a jacket it is so cold. the ground is saturated, it has rained on a dozen days this month so far, hate it.

Rant over

2 Likes

Good morning all, its been raining here, but sun has just come out.
20’ Bruce and cold! that’s more like our summer, its only 12’ here.
Nothing planned for the day.
Have a nice day all.

3 Likes

Good Morning everybody :slight_smile: Enjoy your weekend all!

2 Likes

Good morning all :slightly_smiling_face: a bright sunny day with a definite nip in the air, a chilly 5°C.

No special plans for the day.

Enjoy your day folks :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Morning all.

A day of rest, methinks, as in not going to the shops.

1 Like

Morning all, a lovely, bright, sunny day here. Up a bit later this morning, kept hitting the snooze button…

My granddaughter tested positive yesterday, poor little lass. She’d had what we all thought was a heavy cold for 2 or 3 days, but then developed a headache. I had popped round to see them because I’d promised to do some craft things with her. As soon as she said she had a headache, my daughter did an LFT, not for a moment thinking it would be positive… So I upped and left pronto, came home and did an LFT, which was negative. But, like my daughter, I shall be testing daily now because I’ve spent time with them every day this week.

Hey ho, it means I have a week off, haha - I was booked to take her to school in the morning, and every week I pick up my daughter on Tuesday and Thursday to go collect the little one from school, then on Fridays I pick her up from school (after school club on Monday and Wednesday).

Enjoy your day folks :blush:

2 Likes

Bathsheba, that is bad news for your Family. I hope you stay free of it.
3e08813b2d5313204306d186b40a4a56

Good morning to everyone here.

We went to the Coypool car boot this morning, first one for ages, I did have my mask on but only a handful of people were actually wearing one.
No distancing at all. Load of rubbish for sale too, all I bought were plants for my window box. We did see someone we knew selling & had a short chat. Didn’t stay long, I now hate that people get too close to me.

Thanks Tiff. And yes, I know just what you mean about people getting too close. We live such a very different sort of life these days, don’t we?

1 Like

Morning everyone

Hope you are ok Bathsheba…what a worry

Had a lovely day yesterday…everyone turned up as my son felt better and they did Covid tests and were clear so I had a full house it was great fun.

Nothing planned for today but have pals ringing later so we might end up going out but I want to be home for the Adele interview and I’m a Celebrity so might just stay home…

Have a good day everyone

1 Like

Good morning everyone :grinning: a lovely winter day and in spite of having a misbehaving heart all night leaving me exhausted I am making the best of it.

Hair washed ,sheets out on the line I am just about to check it the bread dough is ready to roll into balls then to prepare lunch .

Enjoy your day …

@Bathsheba
Isn’t it a pain Bathsheba , I hope your grandaughter isn’t too bad.
I have another lot of family members with C19 and had to wait yesterday to see if the results of a PCR test for my son and DIL who had been in contact with some of them meant plans could go ahead yesterday. My DIL was going to meet Uni friends in London that she hasn’t seen since C19 arrived, my son was looking after the 5 children for 2 days and I was taking up some baking. They both tested negative so all went ahead . I still sat outside the door with a blanket I am not taking any risks.

1 Like

And snoring as well

Todays riddle

What do I have but everyone else uses?

Bathsheba, sorry to hear about your GD testing positive. Hope she is ok soon.

1 Like

I’ll echo Jazzi’s comment if I may, Sheba.
Hope everything works out for you all.
Keep safe.

(Good morning all). :wave:

1 Like

@Mups you may indeed.