Good Morning - Saturday 28/8/21

Thank you Mags xx

Good morning everyone :slightly_smiling_face: another grey cool day .

I am waiting for Dan who lives behind me to appear to cut his confer hedge , he is due today or tomorrow .

I wish it would warm up a bit it is really chilly again . I want to start emptying pots in readiness for winter planting of primroses and cyclamen.

Chloe needs a tidy too in preparation for her operations, she will have 10 days of reduced mobility afterwards so I want to be able to keep her clean with a minimum of effort on her part. .

Enjoy your day :slightly_smiling_face: .

@Bathsheba congratulations Bathsheba :slightly_smiling_face: I wish you many more happy years with Mr B.

Morning all

Its Aldi shopping for my Dad this morning then to the fish shop for his Saturday fish.
Will spend some time with him then home.

Waiting for a phonecall to say I can go pick up my new car today.

My son has asked me to frame a picture of Kodi and he wants me to make up a poem about him to add to the picture so that will keep me busy today.

Summer did you get me photos of the lions?

Sheba, Happy Anniversary , hope you and Mr Sheba have a lovely day.

Tabby I can almost smell that apple pie, think I.ll get some custard on in my head, mmmmmmm calorie free apple pie and custard .

Happy Saturday all. Xxx

Congratulations Bathsheba! Have an awesome celebration!

Thank you Meg, Queenie and Minx xxx

Happy Annivesary Bathsheba, hope you both have a lovely day.

Thanks susie xx

Good morning/afternoon all.

Cloudy with sunny spells here. I actually woke up during the night feeling quite cold so the temperature must have dropped down. Autumn is approaching!

My oldest dog is a worry now, she is so frail and her eye sight has virtually gone. I have to move things out of her way else she walks in to them. She is really worrying me now, I know the time is coming . . . .

Nothing planned, just the usual house/garden jobs. Must get some lunch before I start again.

• Sheba, congratulations on your special anniversary. Hope you have a lovely meal together and he has a special treat in store. How romantic.

3 Likes

I feel for you Mups, we have all had that feeling and the dread of the inevitable approaching faster than we would like. Sending (((hugs))) to you both…

@Mups Aw Mups…hugs…

@Mups …. So sad to hear that Mups :slightly_frowning_face: one thing is certain, your love for her is plain to see.
Thinking of you x

Good morning … good afternoon.

Mupsy, my heart goes out to you. Im so sorry you are facing this. I wish I could give you a hug xxxx

Thank you good people.
We all know what it’s like, don’t we.
Trying not to be negative, but think it will be soon now.

I’m so sorry to hear this Mups. It’s horrible, isn’t it, when your dear furry friends reach this stage. My daughter’s dog is a worry to her now as well - she was 13 in May, she’s covered in lipoma, has arthritis, and has now been diagnosed with kidney disease. Nothing really they can do for her, just keep an eye, and watch her diet, make sure it’s gentle on her kidneys. She knows the day isn’t really that far off :cry:

Thank you Mups, am looking forward to tonight. Sadly the treat will have to wait - he took me out to get a new wedding ring, but my fingers are so large now, that it would have to be ordered and could take around three months :(. We’re now considering having my original ring made bigger, which would be quicker, and actually much nicer to have the one he gave me on our wedding day. He’s now regretting he didn’t think of this sooner, but he had no idea it would be so impossible to just go and buy a ring :102:

2 Likes

Sorry to hear that Mups. Thinking of you.

Sheba, you ought to have a word with our Jem here, he’s the goldsmith amongst us.

1 Like

aw Mups . :heart:

Thankyou Susie. x It doesn’t look good.
She is laying next to me as I type, she won’t leave me, and that’s another strange behaviour change, as she has always been so independent and usually tells me off if I cuddle her too much!
Young Gertie is the exact opposite and would be velcro’d to my lap if she had her way!

1 Like