Good Morning - Saturday 28/8/21

Good morning from sunny Yorkshire

I had the best of all days yesterday with my grandkids at Yorkshire Wildlife Park…it was just a gorgeous unforgettable day…if you are looking to treat the family I urge you to go it was lovely…wear comfy shoes though…lots of walking.

A day just pottering today…maybe a pub meal later your bramble and apple crumble sounds nice Tabby…yum yum :slight_smile:

Have a good day everyone

1 Like

Good morning all :grinning: a cool start with a nip in the air, sunny later I hope.

Son in law’s birthday today so we will drive to his house and pop his card with money inside through the door. I have resorted to money gifts now I can’t safely wander round the shops, it’s so much easier that way.

Hope to potter around in the garden later if my back allows :slightly_smiling_face:

Enjoy your day folks….

Good morning everyone, nice and sunny again today, which is rather like it was 50 years ago today when we got married - although it was very windy on that day as I recall. My very new husband had to stand on my train when the photos were being taken, to stop it blowing about everywhere!

I’ve just been informed that I’m being taken out later so Mr B can buy me something, and then tonight he’s booked a table for two somewhere, but I don’t yet know where!

Have a good day everyone :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Happy Anniversary - have a lovely day!

1 Like

Happy anniversary Bathsheba.

Thank you Tabby and Jazzi xx

A very happy Golden Wedding Anniversary to you and your husband Bathsheba - have a wonderful day!

Thank you Mags xx

Good morning everyone :slightly_smiling_face: another grey cool day .

I am waiting for Dan who lives behind me to appear to cut his confer hedge , he is due today or tomorrow .

I wish it would warm up a bit it is really chilly again . I want to start emptying pots in readiness for winter planting of primroses and cyclamen.

Chloe needs a tidy too in preparation for her operations, she will have 10 days of reduced mobility afterwards so I want to be able to keep her clean with a minimum of effort on her part. .

Enjoy your day :slightly_smiling_face: .

@Bathsheba congratulations Bathsheba :slightly_smiling_face: I wish you many more happy years with Mr B.

Morning all

Its Aldi shopping for my Dad this morning then to the fish shop for his Saturday fish.
Will spend some time with him then home.

Waiting for a phonecall to say I can go pick up my new car today.

My son has asked me to frame a picture of Kodi and he wants me to make up a poem about him to add to the picture so that will keep me busy today.

Summer did you get me photos of the lions?

Sheba, Happy Anniversary , hope you and Mr Sheba have a lovely day.

Tabby I can almost smell that apple pie, think I.ll get some custard on in my head, mmmmmmm calorie free apple pie and custard .

Happy Saturday all. Xxx

Congratulations Bathsheba! Have an awesome celebration!

Thank you Meg, Queenie and Minx xxx

Happy Annivesary Bathsheba, hope you both have a lovely day.

Thanks susie xx

Good morning/afternoon all.

Cloudy with sunny spells here. I actually woke up during the night feeling quite cold so the temperature must have dropped down. Autumn is approaching!

My oldest dog is a worry now, she is so frail and her eye sight has virtually gone. I have to move things out of her way else she walks in to them. She is really worrying me now, I know the time is coming . . . .

Nothing planned, just the usual house/garden jobs. Must get some lunch before I start again.

• Sheba, congratulations on your special anniversary. Hope you have a lovely meal together and he has a special treat in store. How romantic.

3 Likes

I feel for you Mups, we have all had that feeling and the dread of the inevitable approaching faster than we would like. Sending (((hugs))) to you both…

@Mups Aw Mups…hugs…

@Mups …. So sad to hear that Mups :slightly_frowning_face: one thing is certain, your love for her is plain to see.
Thinking of you x

Good morning … good afternoon.