Good morning February 1st

Good morning I couldn’t find the good morning thread so thought I would start one .
Bad start to the day
Yesterday bought new bathroom scales today tried them out they are horribly accurate .
Preferred the old ones .:frowning:

6 Likes

Pinch and a punch…Happy New month

Good morning Muddy and all who follow

Off to the hairdressers today to be scalped…hubby will make fun of me later no doubt. I hate the hairdressers :frowning: and what makes it worse but dentists tomorrow :frowning:

Oh well off to drown my sorrows in coffee :slight_smile:

Have a good day everyone

:

3 Likes

You too SM :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi

Good Morning to two of my favorites on here.

Not a good start to the day, my repaired polytunnel got trashed again and is blowing in the winds, which are forecast to be bad again today.

A busy day, PTSD Nurse is coming this morning, Paula is here for 5 hours, it will be all go.

Summer, I really need a haircut, but Covid Rates are so high here I cannot risk it.

Have a good day all and stay safe.

1 Like

Morning Swims
I bought one of those cheap and nasty plastic seed sheds form b and q and have been picking it up from around the garden ever since
Have a good day you too :slight_smile:

Morning all.

Still Gale force winds here.

Off out later to the Aquatic Centre to buy more plants and snails.

Have a nice day all.

Good Morning everyone,

Not so windy but very cold here today.

My lovely ghost is around - which is not a good sign as she normally only visits if I am unwell. Feel OK so far but - just in case - will curl up on the sofa with the cats and binge on hot, homemade, veg soup and DVDs.

Have fun, stay safe

1 Like

Is it a real ghost or a cat ?
Take care hope you feel better soon :slight_smile:

1 Like

Good morning everyone! Its cold and dark here, but no wind yet. Doing house things as usual…measuring and sorting. I thought moving was supposed to be fun :frowning_face:

Tabby, I think having a ghost who appears when unwell, would terrify me! :astonished: Unless of course, she made a good cuppa!

1 Like

Good morning!

The day went by too fast. After yesterday’s food haul, I’ve been relaxing.

Since it’s the end of the month, tonight I had a bunch of leftover online library credits for books, audios and TV shows that I had to use or lose. I borrowed a whole bunch of stuff. Fun!

Looking forward to watching Miss Marple and A Discovery of Witches.

1 Like

Morning all.
Grey here in the West Country. Don’t know if it’s cold out haven’t ventured outside yet. Reporting from the warmth of my bed :grinning:
No wind for me which is unusual :joy:

2 Likes

She is a real ghost right enough! I feel just fine - that is what is worrying !

She did when she was alive - made great treacle tarts as well! Hmm - maybe I should have words.

1 Like

@SilverTabby noticed you said she normally appears when you are un well. Maybe this is one of those times outside of normal and is just keeping you company? :+1:

2 Likes

Or maybe the ghost is unwell? :joy:

3 Likes

Thought she was looking pale. Sorry bad joke :clown_face:

3 Likes

Just think yourself lucky they are not talking scales. Mine say, “One at a time please”

Morning all, not too bad this morning, dull but at least it’s dry.

I’ve got a top to make for my granddaughter this morning. I ordered several lengths of fabric from a very reliable company I use often. They’re in Germany, and since Brexit the shipping costs have soared, so I only buy from them now when they have one of their ‘free shipping’ weekends. Amongst this last batch, however, was a piece of terracotta French terry that was very badly flawed. But they’ve been very good about it, and are sending a replacement piece and I get to keep the flawed bit. Anyhoo! I didn’t want it to go to waste, so I’m using this pattern, teaming it with another fabric I have, so I only have to cut small pieces, thereby avoiding the flaws! Not doing the hood, though, I’ve hacked it to be a crew neck.

Round the block

So that’s my day today! Hope you all have an enjoyable day :blush:

4 Likes

Good morning everyone :slightly_smiling_face: fine day again and I noticed the snowdrops were out down the lane.

I am waiting for a plumber to come and fit my new tap , he was due yesterday but didn’t turn up which was most annoying delaying my washing and baking.
There seem to be few people you can rely on these days…

Morning all, dull with mizzle, bit of prep for decorating and a visit to the solicitors later to sort out our wills, power of attorney etc.Enjoy.