Ghosts: What use are they?

Brilliant Topic… Just love this kind of stuff

Only one post rubbishing Ghostly existences.

The dead can’t hurt you, only the living can

1 Like

All I know about ghosts I got from watching Poltergeist and Ghosthunters

But aren’t they supposed to be trapped here by something or confused?

All they need is that little fat lady telling them to go into the light :ghost::ghost::ghost:

I like ghosts…or at least the possibility of their existence. I haven’t met one yet, as far as I know, but something does take pleasure in moving my stuff about without me knowing. :thinking:

2 Likes

And yet they always seem to head for the dark. Perhaps they are like flies in their behaviour, and only go towards the light when the window is closed, and much prefer to go in the opposite direction when you open it to let them out. :102:

I have never been religious, don’t believe in a God, but sometimes I feel we are a bit naïve dismissing an existence after Death.

Personally, I would love to see a ghost, as that would be proof of an existence after Death.

1 Like

All I know about ghosts I got from rubbish films and TV.

But aren’t they supposed to be afraid to go into the light or resisting because they like it here or have unfinished business?
:ghost:

1 Like

Had many a weird experience.

The house I lived in when I was a kid was the worst. I would hear a lady calling my name from downstairs when nobody was in the house and my sister had the same experience. We had the phone number changed about 6 times in a year because of the persistent ringing of the phone and heavy breathing down the line when we answered it. It was monitored by BT and the police and nobody could work out what was going on.

At night we had to lock all the downstairs doors or they would open and bang shut all night, we could hear the cooker going on and off the TV would come on for no reason at all, likewise the radio.

They all head straight for my kitchen flying insect zapper without exception. That Pest-West was the best investment I’ve made since moving here. A marvellous product I would recommend to everyone.

Buisness like cancelling all their direct debits and stuff?

I find that to be the case with most people’s TVs.

3 Likes

Oh Gawd, yeah. That would play on my mind, wouldn’t it yours?

Also, not going into the light before I’ve double checked I turned the oven off and locked the front door

1 Like

Does it come with a ghost zapping attachment, LD? :wink:

That’s scotch mist Pix … G’morangie type mist.

1 Like

After a few glasses of the falling-down water it does H.

1 Like

In the Philippines though? And its human shaped? I know its in the Sun, but…I like to think its real :ghost:

Ohhhhh I get it now! Doh! :joy:

1 Like

How could they tell it was a soul? :017:

It’s first name was David.

3 Likes

That is hilarious, LD! :joy:

1 Like

It’s the way I tell’em Pix :+1:

1 Like