Ghosts: What use are they?

It’s not just the landing in my place. I really do need to make myself do a bit of housework. :worried:

All you gotta do:

@GhostDustersUK · Cleaning service

1 Like

I keep ketting this stupid message:

We appreciate your enthusiasm, keep it up! That said, for the safety of our community, you’ve reached the maximum number of replies a new user can create on their first day. Please wait 39 minutes and you’ll be able to create more replies.

Some bastardo at head office has got it in for me today. They won’t wear me down, I tell you, they won’t. :018:

I feel I am being descriminated against on the basis of my race, sexual orientation, and religious beliefs. This is not the end of the matter, I can assure you of that. :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

:rofl: :joy: :rofl: :joy: :rofl: :joy:

1 Like

I gave you only 2 laughing faces , but the Bot said I had to give 5 .

1 Like

There are a few on here, so, I guess they must be sort a useful.

Oh dear, the technical scientific research I’ve done… I’ll try to simplify things. I’m not writing a dissertation LOL! Sorry, always love to have fun with what I’ve discovered about Ghosts…

Ghosts, in most cases, are souls whom upon dying were scared of entering the afterlife. Depending on their personal beliefs and what they did, right or wrong, when they were alive.

Some are good souls who decides to stay in between, due to unfinished business OR they want to stay as close as they’re now able to stay to their loved ones.

Some people believe in purgatory and that scares them more than or as bad as the eternal burning place. Cultures enter into this factor as well. Improper end of life rituals can cause one’s soul to be captured by the wrong side. The Chinese culture as well as the Islamic religion, require the body of a loved one to be buried very soon after death.

Otherwise their souls are at risk.

Generally, it’s believed that many people upon dying don’t realise that they’ve passed on. If no help comes from beyond the veil to guide them, they simply get lost in the aether.

Others know what’s happening to them as they see their bodies lying there, murdered and they want revenge, so… they stick around until the ones who did them in are brought to justice.

Finally, the ghosts that scares the bejesus from us are the tormented sent on orders from Hades.

Adding that too many people are doing rituals that are dangerous and end up opening portals which let beings from the depths of Tartarus come through onto our plane of existence.

Poltergeists have an easy explanation, building anywhere near a cemetery or onto a former cemetery or sacred burial grounds will bring forth beings that will try one way or another to get your attention.

Well I’m hoping that’s giving you a view that the paranormal phenomena is an extensive one and that at the end of the day, an open mind helps diving into an amazing field.

EG: The Amityville Horror… One family experienced horribly by staying and owning that house. Others who came afterwards didn’t… Who knows, hey?

It’s all a load of nonsense isn’t it really? We are supposed to fear gods, ghouls and ghosts…none of them are real of course but they do make a lot of films about them …I mean…when was the last time you passed a graveyard in the middle of the night and saw that low mist and heard spooky music?
🫣

1 Like

Not once. In fact I have not seen any grave yards for quite a few years. I think the last was some ancient graveyards near Fife.

There you go, point proven….:grinning:

What are you asking me to prove?

Absolutely nothing.

Oh well try snubber inductance…that should be fun.

Which has absolutely no relevance to the subject, but if it makes you happy…

The subject has no relevance anyway.
:slight_smile:

We lived in a house right next to a graveyard for years.Some spooky cat and fox noises sometimes but there were none buried there so they must have been just passing through.

I remember working with someone who saw an apparition…it might have been William Terriss, then again it might not.

You worked with William Terriss?

I’m currently following, subscribing and watching this kid on YouTube!

He holds his phone with an app similar to mine to connect with the spirits, ghosts, whatever you want to call them, entities…to communicate and find proof of the paranormal.

If you believe you’ll enjoy. If you don’t it’s fine. At the end of the day, it’s down to individuals choices. Cheers!

So he hears branches breaking?So that would be something physical wouldn’t it?I’m sure lots of little creatures live there.

I know this is an over 50’s forum but I’m not quite that old :wink: