GB News channel

So you lied then ?

Yes. :slightly_smiling_face:

I wasn’t trying to deceive anyone, I just didn’t think anybody would be stupid enough to believe it. Of course, I didn’t know you very well back then.

You weren’t lying to me though you were lying to someone else.

Presumably someone intelligent enough not to believe it. :slightly_smiling_face:

I wouldn’t know I don’t think anyone believes you on here.

Everyday I check NBC, ABC, BBC, GBN, NPR, and Sky anything I find interesting I research further. I don’t trust any news agency to give me the news without bias in form or another. :grinning: :grinning:

1 Like

Does that matter? I mean, unlike you, I am not trying to convince anyone of anything. :102:

It would save me a lot of time if every thread comprising alternate posts by ‘The Troll’ were to be named as such with a clear warning!

2 Likes

Is time something you are short of, JBR?

You can stick with it as far as I’m concerned. If I see or hear something on the BBC that is of interest, I check what Reuters has to say. Reuters is usually my go to place for unbiased, unvarnished news.

Thank you, Percy, I appreciate your seal of approval. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks for that link.

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

An interesting news story - possibly less interesting when it was first published in 2018, but more intriguing given recent events in Ukraine

Worst news channel on TV how people like Dan Wooton can spout their utter tripe and dangerous tripe especially when it came to COVID is a mystery to me.

1 Like

From Parliament last week - Legatum funds GB News and has suspected links to Russian intelligence

It’s truly awful but has been sold as an alternative to what is seen as “fake news” by many. It just shows how well the Russian disinformation campaign has infiltrated public opinion.

Horses for courses! I suppose you think the BBC is the best!

I certainly do not think the BBC is the best, not by a long way but GB News has very little news coverage the few times I have mistakenly tune in There is the American style of program with two presenters and a plethora of so called ‘experts’ and any news channel that has a program called Alister Stewart and Friends pretty much sums up the banality of the channel.

1 Like

Ah, so you don’t like news programmes with two presenters, and even worse if they interview experts in the field under discussion
 and if Alastair Stewart is taking part it is beneath contempt! :open_mouth: :rofl:
I agree about the BBC though.

I don’t like it because they have never sorted out their studio background. The colours bleed, the banners have fonts that are in your face, the general quality of the image is a little fuzzy. I just find it hard to watch such a poor quality image. Also annoying tinny background music. Gives me a migraine.

But being funded by a Russia sympathiser will definitely turn a lot of people off.