GB News channel

Oh dear. Never get this sort of thing on the BBC. They always employ a large team of expensive professional artists to ensure no colour clashes!

1 Like

Not keen on BBC news either these days

1 Like

Sky any better?

Annie Majid was only on at weekends, Andrew Pierce has now taken his place not sure whether that’s permanent though. During the week it’s Sheelagh Fogarty and I’m not keen on her, so don’t listen to that. Not sure who you mean by the one who’s on all night long. Fri, Sat and Sun it’s Nick Abbot, who you might be thinking of, I disagree with his politics and most of what he says, but he does make me laugh, so Iisten to him.

Marginally. At least Sky has actual news and not so much froth.

Ruthio, I normally have Sky on, but have got fed up with them lately all they want to talk about is Partygate so have turned onto GB News.

1 Like

Yes it’s probably Nick Abbot. On the whole it’s not as good as it was a couple of years ago.

Indeed not. The thought of messing with Anne Widicombe does not bear thinking about. :grimacing:

2 Likes

You don’t need DAB radio, Flowerpower, you can get it on line here →

1 Like

Nana was on this afternoon. She’s great. They were discussing the new Highway Code rules. :+1:

:rofl::rofl::rofl: ha ha and you think the BBC doesn’t? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I don’t watch any news. Not just because I don’t have a TV, but also because I’m not very interested in what’s happening. If I did have a TV, and I thought the news would make me laugh, I probably would watch it.

1 Like

I wish they would drop the “News” bit and just call it The GB Channel because it suggests it’s 24/7 News like Sky. Many of the presenters say they do not always agree with some guests but they do allow them to have their say.

The news is at the top of the hour obviously but there are some great discussions, interviews and it can be really funny sometimes. Often they pick a news item and look at in depth, like today it was the truckers demo in Canada.

A refreshing change from the state sponsored propaganda channel (BBC).

1 Like

Thanks but I want to listen to it in the car …… my son has just informed me that my car does have DAB radio! :face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

The news can be funny, in a cynical sorta way.

You have to be careful where twisted logic is concerned.

I love GB News, especially Mark Steyn and Mark Dolan.

I have it on in the car it’s great

1 Like

I will get my son to tune it on or whatever before I go out in the car this afternoon.

Yeah just search on digital radio - it broadcasts the TV channel live on the radio.

Another great show to listen to is Mike Graham on Talk Radio 10am until 13:00 each week day on Talk Radio.