Garden Photos, Welcome you to add Yours as well

above last week…Acanthus spinosus
this week like this…
they will pop seeds around now so if you want that just cut them to the base…It will start to grow again within even a few days…
006A Tulip flowers
green in work
One day we might get this greenhouse together,it is not for not trying…trying is the word for it…and… :thinking: :zipper_mouth_face:

10 Likes

Hi Dianne, just took this snap of a fungus that’s appeared over the last week on an old sycamore stump in the garden… to give some idea of size it’s around two and a half feet back to front!

6 Likes

I have some here of late…they are really hard as well…they look like they are going to be like a mushroom type texture…but noway…

2 Likes

Lovely pictures Dianne and as for the last one yes, those greenhouses can be tricky even if you are quite handy they can be a challenge!

Yes, this one is very hard too, just like part of the tree now… :flushed:

1 Like

We thought about what one to purchase…just wish we had not chosen that type now…hindsight, how wonderful to have some…
We have had glass houses and were happy with that type.
When we arrived here we had already in a sale purchased a Blow away type…It lasted a fair few years but was not really warm enough at the right germinating times…and we put it to near to trees…
I think an ideal one would be brick wall at the bottom and then glass and a see through roof, with a sliding cover for shade…It can get too hot here for a few weeks…
just add that Husband being a wood head made this for outside lettuces ended up last Season with Strawberries that are now history, so he repaired it and just adjusted it for the so called greenhouse project…which although was frustrating we had so many laughs over it…A Saga lol…

3 Likes

Star gazer lillies

10 Likes

Frog escaping from my pond.

9 Likes

Enjoying what you all growi in your climate compared to mine. Barry, I am particularly taken with that fungus! Mother Nature is quite the landscape architect!

10 Likes

Flower bed in my back garden. I like to repurpose things sometimes

10 Likes

Very Original … @Chillie6 Do you sleep there also… just wondering of course… :zzz: :zzz:

3 Likes

!

10 Likes

Only if I’ve misbehaved. So I never have to sleep there :clown_face:
Was thinking of getting a head stone put in. :zipper_mouth_face:

2 Likes

And some daisies… :wilted_flower:

1 Like

Love the planting and the Blue bell shaped flowers…Canterbury Bells possibly…

5 Likes

Thanks Di. As thoughtful as ever :joy:

3 Likes

Thanks Dianne. That was my 2020 lockdown project. The blue bell shaped flowers were exactly that - bluebells.

3 Likes

The bells looked bigger than Bluebells…I see them in the woods, but very small compared to your flowers…IA real English Garden…not really possible quite like that here…Hey, we can’t grow runner beans either…

1 Like

9F3CEBF9-EBD3-497F-958E-65EF7BBBE79B
Do you have a daisy allergy?

2 Likes

Captain America fears nothing :joy:

I’m only allergic if I’m pushing them up :grinning:

2 Likes

@Lindyloo A beautiful garden Lindy…

2 Likes