Funny cat positions

This is my son and his cat Milo who gets in some really funny positions. I think he looks really comfy in this shot.

Do you have a cat who gets in comical positions? If so lets see pictures.

1 Like

Brilliant - I love it!

Poppy

:lol::lol::lol:

Olivia

Awww.:slight_smile:
I don’t have any weird position pics of our cat but I’ll enjoy watching yours.

Olivia is sitting like a drunken sailor Longdogs…hahaha
She is so beautiful. I love gray cats.:049:

Lion, that is just hillarious. I gotta love that picture…:049:

I had to cover her ears then Blue, Grey indeed. :lol::lol:

She is a blue, blue. With a bit of white on her paw. :-p

JBR, I love this picture. My brothers cat used to love getting a drink in the toilet. My SIL used to be scrubbing the toilet all the time as she was afraid Callie would catch a germ. If she kept the top down on the toilet, Callie would make such a fuss, she couldn’t stand it, she would get a headache…:044:

Mags, I can’t see Cassie. I just see a blue dot.

Can anyone else see Mag’s cat? Does anyone else just see a blue dot?

I can’t even see the blue dot.

She is a blue cat Longdogs? I have never seen a blue cat…well, she is a beauty anyway. I wish she was mine. I think I am going to get a cat again one of these days. I can’t live without one much longer.

She wouldn’t be a Russian Blue, would she Longdogs? I saw one once and it had a blue glow to it’s coat.

Hi LongD, I just sent Mags a PM so she can check and see what is wrong with that picture…:slight_smile:

No she is a British Shorthair. The blue refers to the colour of the skin, not the fur. Tirzah is a lilac, so her skin is sort of a lilac colour. Having said that, their fur colours are different shades of… grey :shock: :lol:

Tirzah

Hear Yea, Hear Yea, calling all cats…
Looking for more cats. What a great thread, I hope we get lots of cats…:grouphug:

Oh my gosh, Tirzah is beautiful also…

Lucky you, 2 cats. I used to have two ragdolls…oh, I can’t even think about it, or I will cry. I get very emotional if one of my dogs or cats die…

My answer to the problem was simply to put the lid down.

Unfortunately, Marge (I suspect like most women!) seems to like leaving the seat down but the lid up.

Woe betide me, though, if I leave the seat up! :roll:

I don’t see anything, except for her words of course.

When I clicked on your link, I just got this message:

“Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator”