Full I'm A Celebrity 2021 line-up 'revealed' - including Coronation Street legend Simon Gregson

Simon Gregson

Soap legend famous for playing Corrie’s hapless Steve McDonald.

Adam Woodyatt

The 53-year-old is Eastenders’ longest serving cast member. He plays Ian Beale - whose character’s life has been an utter train wreck.

Arlene Phillips

Arlene, 78, is set to be the show’s oldest contestant – a record previously held by Harry Redknapp when he took part aged 77.

She was born in Prestwich in 1943 and is a legendary dance choreographer. She has worked with some of the biggest names in music, including Whitney Houston, Tina Turner and Freddie Mercury.

David Ginola

The 54-year-old Frenchman played for Premier League clubs Newcastle United, Tottenham and Aston Villa as a well as Ligue 1 side Paris Saint-Germain.

Frankie Bridge

Singer turned TV star Frankie is the wife of former Chelsea footballer Wayne - who took part in the show in 2016 and finished fifth.

Richard Madeley

The man dubbed the real life Alan Partridge (and alleged lesser half of Richard and Judy) is rumoured to have agreed a £200,000 deal to appear on the show.

Matty Lee

Tom Daley’s Olympic diving partner Matty shot to fame overnight after winning gold at the Tokyo games this summer.

Louise Minchin

Louise, 53, left her job presenting BBC Breakfast in September after a glittering 20-year career.

She was born in Hong Kong to a Major in the Irish Guards of the British Army and has a degree in Spanish from the University of St Andrews.

Naughty Boy

BRITS nominations - London

Music producer Naughty Boy has collaborated with Beyonce, Sam Smith and Emeli Sande, so expect some a few good celeb stories or two from him.

He’s 36-years-old and was born in Watford.

Snoochie Shy

Radio 1 Extra host Snoochie Shy is a model, brand ambassador, presenter as well as a DJ.

She is married to rapper Michael Dapaah, better known by his stage name Big Shaq, and has been a member of the Radio 1 team for three years.

Danny Miller

A selfie of Steph and Danny

Best known for playing Aaron Dingle in Emmerdale, Danny will be leaving behind his fiancé Steph Jones and their first child, who was born in October, when he appears on the show.

Kadeena Cox

A photo of Paralympian and Celebrity MasterChef 2021 winner Kadeena Cox holding her MasterChef prize trophy.

Kadeena has also appeared on Channel 4’s The Jump in 2017, Celebrity Great British Bake Off in 2018 and earlier this year she was on Celebrity Gogglebox with fellow sprinter Adam Gemili.

She started competing as an able bodied athlete but in 2014 appeared to have the symptoms of a stroke and after extensive tests she was diagnosed as having multiple sclerosis.

And on standby: DJ Locksmith

The 34-year-old, real name Leon Rolle, is best known for being a member of UK dance four-piece Rudimental -who are known for hits such as These Days with Macklemore and Jess Glynne as well as Waiting All Night and Feel The Love.

I’ve heard of half of them - I think that’s my record for recent series … :laughing:

2 Likes

That programme doesn’t interest me in the slightest …now where’s that drying paint I was watching😉

5 Likes

Well, I don’t watch it either but I expect Richard Mandeley will get a hard time and I kinda hope he does, can’t stand the man

5 Likes

Scraping the bucket comes to mind! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

7 Likes

The harder, the better … AFAIK, he’s getting £200,000 for appearing … :open_mouth:

Sad to see Kevin is not in the list. Kevin is certainly better known than some of those listed above, as he got a letter published in my local paper last week after receiving a parking ticket.

It seems today being a celebrity means your mother, a few relatives & friends know who you are.

Well, that’s showbiz, I suppose. The shows will pay for people like him and Katie Hopkins to be the “pantomime villain” and they do it to get in the limelight and revitalise their careers

I don’t like the shows because I don’t like seeing people forced to do stuff they don’t want to for other people’s entertainment. It feels like bullying, even though they’ve volunteered and get well paid for it

2 Likes

I hardly know any of the people either, apart from a few. I did read somewhere that Piers Morgan was going to be on it, but maybe he has changed his mind…?

1 Like

As far as I’m concerned they are a load of non-entities…never seen the show and I don’t wish to see it in future

4 Likes

I know of 5 of them, none particularly stand out as special. Doubt I’ll watch it either.
Some of the shows were good, but recently not!

I’ll watch but I think they have an easier time in the castle as it’s not open to the elements

1 Like

:+1: I’ve never watched this drivel and I don’t intend starting now with this line up.

4 Likes

True, but bet its cold and drafty this time of year though.
I don’t know any of those youngsters shown.
I think this show’s run it’s course now, like X-factor did.

3 Likes

The viewing figures don’t bear that out:

It’s still incredibly popular and, obviously, a big money-spinner … :moneybag:

I think we gave up on it last time Omah…hopefully it will keep our interest this year. I’m looking forward to it :slight_smile:

1 Like

You’re right:

We’ll have to give it a chance, I suppose … :069:

1 Like

Ginola had some fancy foot work.It could be bien joue!

oh I love Celebrity, I much prefer the jungle though, somehow it just doesn’t seem the same here.

Already I’m getting annoyed at Arlene Philips, shes up her own backside.

I’m guessing the guys will be loving the very lovely Frankie Bridge.

I don’t mind Richard Madely but I’m thinking he might make a fool of himself, he comes out with some tosh at times but still he’s ok.

I’m interested to see what Simson Gregson is like in ‘real life’ but I’m guessing he’s very similar to how he is on Corrie.

Adam Woodyatt hmmmm, I’ll wait and see.

Naughty Boy Mattie Lee and Snoochie Shy, I have no clue about them never heard of them, the rest I have.

Danny Miller is my winner already, only because he’s eye candy and I want him to stay in haha, did I just say that? slaps myself I’m old enough to be his Grandma!

1 Like

I’m looking forward to it…its just a bit of fun…hopefully :slight_smile:

1 Like

Past their sell by dates, wananabes and the dreary .
Surely this claptrap can’t be considered a step up from BBC breakfast time for Louise. Errrr maybe …no no no.
What a surprise I won’t be watching :rofl:

1 Like