Full I'm A Celebrity 2021 line-up 'revealed' - including Coronation Street legend Simon Gregson

I stopped watching this programme about 9 years ago for several reasons…

1. The celebrities only do it because their celebrity status is already failing & they hope to get back to being popular.
  2. I hate to see anybody eating things that are making them feel sick.
  3. I see no fun in watching people being so scared that their stress levels are too high
  4. I got seriously bored with watching the same old rubbish every year.
    The only good thing about it was that quite a few lost a bit of weight, so if the programme didn’t manage to harm or degrade them, maybe they were a bit healthier!
1 Like

I do quite like Simon Gregson, but I want to know what people have to do to become known as ‘A Legend.’

This expression is banded about to so many ‘celebs’ who to my mind, have never done anything heroic, saved multiple lives, or did sterling work in wars etc, so why are they often called ‘legends?’
All Simon has done (to my knowledge), is been in soap for donkeys years. image

2 Likes

I’m A Celebrity 2021 lineup confirmed as show heads back to Wales’ Gwrych Castle

https://www.itv.com/news/wales/2021-11-16/madeley-cox-minchin-confirmed-for-im-a-celebrity-show-heads-back-to-wales-gwrych-castle

I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here! starts on Sunday November 21 at 9pm on ITV and ITV Hub.

He is the only one out of that lot that I have ever heard about - and that wasn’t very favourable!