Frightening scenario - the end of the world

there’s also a seed vault in the Arctic where strains of plant, herb, flower, vegetable and fruit seeds are stored for when global disaster happens to ensure we will still be able to regrow those varieties.

This true we also have one in the UK in an underground climate controlled bunker,

I am aware of of those, I just have a problem with whole cities under the Antarctic ice cap :lol:

Svalbard Seed Vault

Bio-warfare

Hittites used germ warfare 1325 BC
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/1571927/Hittites-used-germ-warfare-3500-years-ago.html

Smallpox used as a weapon in the French and Indian Wars (1754-63).

Anthrax used in 2001

Botulinum Toxin

“If the air you just inhaled contained botulinum toxin, you’d have no way of knowing. In weaponized airborne form, the deadly bacteria would be completely colorless and odorless. Between 12 and 36 hours later, however, the first signs of botulism would begin to take hold: blurred vision, vomiting and difficulty swallowing. At this point, your only hope would be a botulism antitoxin”

There are countless other bio-weapons that would effectively create the “zombie apocalypse”

Yes mate, but that was history, your theories are about now, so let’s have a link from a reputable source that there is a city under the Antarctic ice cap which has been built for the protection of the rich and powerful, and a link that the American government are developing a vaccine to use on the populace to turn them into Zombies :lol:

Yes, and the incoming U.S. President has stocked it with 55 Gallon Drums of Orange Tanning Spray.

Oh no we are doomed, it’s the Invasion of The Orange men…’ Take to the hills…hide your women…"

Nips herself…ouch! Yes I’m real:surprised:

I know the Zombie scenario is just make believe rehab it won’t really happen silly to think it will:-)

Hides her sword and crossbow and heads for high ground:-p

:smiley: you are tight of course but there are people (loons) who actually believe it is going to happen and are preparing for it…personally I am preparing for the ’ invasion of the loons’
You can recognise a ‘Loon’ by the tin foil hat and they are always pushing a shopping trolley filled with candles, Spam and water. :smiley:

I noticed the builder’s yard down town has changed their gate notice from the ‘Beware of the Dogs’ to ‘Beware of the Loons.’ Same on the council yard too.

https://youtu.be/TpQzYTtLC4o

Strangely enough I’m the ‘focus’ in a prep group here in the uk and have been for some 15 years or so , mostly ex military but also a few pilots/consultants/medical blah blah … should ‘anything’ happen then yes we all know where to meet /grab bags ETC and would take it from there really … mad ?possibly ,paranoid? Not really but if the worst happened be it natural or manmade then whilst everyone else does the headless chicken routine in that first 24 hours at least we all know where to meet and will have the main items one needs at hand with different ideas /plans already thought through

Has anything actually happened in the past 15 years that has made you run for the hills?

Better than a guard dog I bet?

Nope , nothing at all … but it costs nothing … I carry a spare tyre in the car … life jackets on my boat … havnt used those either … what harm does it do ??? The one fact though that no one has mentioned is that one day , be it today or indeed in a million years time … there may well be a use for it :slight_smile:

This guy explains it better

But yes,have heard all the jokes :slight_smile:

I thought ‘preppers’ had to purchase all kinds of para military equipment, food, weapons etc, there does seem to be a market for it.
Why is he wearing sunglasses indoors? :wink:

Biggest cost so far was the sign saying beware of the loons

Vast difference between USA and uk preppers … we don’t wear sunglasses indoors unless it’s dark

:lol: Cool never takes a holiday.:smiley:

I’ll be fine, I have a pith helmet and brass goggles! :wink:

All it would take is an asteroid or a comet coming in from the sun and it’s over,maybe, maybe not.we the Earth have had several close call’s the last few years,with asteroid’s granted not real close but too close .We have radar but the biggest problem we face could be an asteroid or a gamma burst from an exploding star.There is one the designation for it elude’s me at this moment but it’s pole is aimed directly at the Earth if it goes we will never know till it’s too late.

“Repent, the end is neigh.”

“Nick off”