Foxys Forthcoming Hospital Visit

Foxy, gotta shake those negative thoughts and get with positive ones! If you feel down one day, and the next think you’re up to a 5 mile walk, your body hasn’t let you down yet.

If you are getting a stent or two, you will see a marked difference almost immediately. My son, who is 52, has 9 stents, and continues to work, play and function well. Keep those positive thoughts, you will heal and feel more like yourself soon.
Sending hugs and will wait to “hear” you smile again. :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Best wishes for a successful procedure OGF, they do some amazing things these days
so I hope all goes well for you. :+1:

1 Like

Mr M has three stents and is fine for and still goes for longish walks .

1 Like

I hope everything goes well for you tomorrow OGF.

1 Like

Good Luck Foxy and So True about being Positive…yes easier said than done sometimes…but your’ll going to be up and running again real soon.
Thinking of you Foxytrotter!.
. :innocent:

1 Like

We are all rooting for you Foxy :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hope everything goes well and any chest pounding, dizziness and shortness of breath in future, only happens when mrs fox walks into the room, good luck with tomorrow, let us know how it went, you’ll be ok…

1 Like

So sorry you have this health worry Foxy - I’m sure you’ll be in very capable hands though, and it’s very likely that it’s a routine procedure for them, and nothing for you to be worried about. Of course you will be, though, that’s human nature.

Good luck tomorrow, we’ll all be virtually holding your hand at midday, and looking forward to hearing all about it when you’re fully recovered xxx

1 Like

And from me, best of luck with the procedure Bob… :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

See you on the other side of the op Foxy all will be well I’m sure .

1 Like

Foxy I’m so sorry you’re going through this worry right now, but you WILL come out the other side stronger, just make sure you have those important conversations with your doctors and then do as you’re told!
I winced when you mentioned your ribs, I’m recovering from bruised/cracked ribs and I know first hand it’s agony.
Handy tip: I’ve found that gentle application of Ibruleve Gel (10% ibuprofen) massaged in three times a day is hugely helpful xx

1 Like

I wish you all the best; and my best wishes also to your family its worrying being the other side of the operation.

Keep putting your best feet forward.

1 Like

In my thoughts and prayers. I sense your anguish which is natural but just remember you are in the best of hands who do these kind of operations every day.

I’m sure you will be fine so as soon as you are able, please pop in just to say ‘hi’ we will all be waiting here to give our brother Foxy the best of welcome ‘home’

Love ya Foxy
x x x

1 Like

Hey sly old grey :fox_face:

I’m wishing you the very best for your procedure tomorrow. You’re healthy and fit! You’ll be just dandy!

Here’s the biggest hug from your honorary daughter :grinning:

:hugs:

1 Like

Dear Foxy, I can understand your apprehension over the hospital procedure, but try to think it will soon be done and dusted and you will be back home in your own bed before you know it, and feeling so much better.

Good luck Foxy, thinking of you. :hugs:

1 Like

All the best Foxy … and a cuddly hug,
X

1 Like

OGF I feel for you. Plus a broken rib on top of this! Well one thing can be said - things can only get better. I hope all goes well and look forward to seeing more of your posts putting the world to rights. Hugs and unicorns x

1 Like

Hi Foxy, Wishing you well for tomorrow. I am sure it will all go well for you.
Whatever you do, don’t get into any heated conversations about Covid vaccinations… only joking! :laughing:

1 Like

Hope it all goes well Foxy…big hugs from me too xxxxx

1 Like

No hugs but a manly handshake.:slight_smile:

1 Like