Foods And Drink That You Know Aren't Good For You But You Eat Them Anyway

This is off topic - too healthy!

1 Like

Yes, you’re right, sorry :frowning_face:

Ok, Pita bread with Nutella chocolate spread and scooshy cream. Also very delicious! :smiley:

1 Like

I don’t Pixie…I had to do a Google, that one passed me by for some reason. The closest thing I can think of is Nesquick although that was never particularly thick or creamy.

1 Like

I was never fond of Nesquick, but the kids enjoyed it. Creamola Foam is back in shops, but I think I’ll be passing on it these days

Creamola Foam - Wikipedia

1 Like

All this talk of milk jogged my memory. Unigate ran a promotion during the early 7O’s, the Humphreys.
The poor milkmen were constantly being pestered by swarms of kids asking for free stickers, they were a must to stick on your exercise book or to wear on your blazer.

1 Like

If I want a sugary drink I’ll stick to Milo.

1 Like

Thats a bit healthier it seems (I googled it). Its a bit like our Ovaltine or Horlicks I think? is it an “anytime” drink or a bedtime one?

I remember that it was a really big deal at school for a while. “Make way for the Humphreys” being sung while marching. Must have been a milkman’s nightmare if they didn’t sell the stuff.

1 Like

Terrific!
Thank you Annie, and you never got to see what a Humphrey looked like :wink:

1 Like

Pahhh

I haven’t had Milo in ages. I like Cocoa too. Not a fan of hot chocolate though

I don’t know, personally I drink it at bedtime about a couple of times a month. It’s just another of Australia’s gifts to the world :wink:

1 Like