Foods And Drink That You Know Aren't Good For You But You Eat Them Anyway

I don’t remember Cresta so much, but Creamola Foam…oh my gosh! I loved that stuff. Do you remember that?

Some folks like the Pita Bread, with a bit of salad, I don’t, it is dietary shite either way but, just with Chips it is less pretentious :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

Pita bread, stuffed with spinach, tomatoes, feta cheese, olives, and a drizzle of garlic oil…delicious!* :smiley:

from an unpretentious pixie

I’ve been eating too much KFC flavored Ruffles lately, just sayin’. :slight_smile:

I do enjoy the KFC Zinger burger, my complaint about KFC is that they only do soft drinks, no milkshakes, coffee etc

1 Like

I heard (years ago mind you) that fast food milkshakes had some sort of (bad for you, like cotton wool type) thickener added. This is why you feel so full, yet thirsty. They want you to eat, not drink (more money) and add salt so you drink more juice.

True or not, this put me off fast food ever since.

Then I saw the kebab shop guy in his bare feet and I boked :face_vomiting:

1 Like

Yeah. It would be nice if they did.

I couldn’t resist googling and apparently it was a raspberry variation on the original almond theme.

This is off topic - too healthy!

1 Like

Yes, you’re right, sorry :frowning_face:

Ok, Pita bread with Nutella chocolate spread and scooshy cream. Also very delicious! :smiley:

1 Like

I don’t Pixie…I had to do a Google, that one passed me by for some reason. The closest thing I can think of is Nesquick although that was never particularly thick or creamy.

1 Like

I was never fond of Nesquick, but the kids enjoyed it. Creamola Foam is back in shops, but I think I’ll be passing on it these days

Creamola Foam - Wikipedia

1 Like

All this talk of milk jogged my memory. Unigate ran a promotion during the early 7O’s, the Humphreys.
The poor milkmen were constantly being pestered by swarms of kids asking for free stickers, they were a must to stick on your exercise book or to wear on your blazer.

1 Like

If I want a sugary drink I’ll stick to Milo.

1 Like

Thats a bit healthier it seems (I googled it). Its a bit like our Ovaltine or Horlicks I think? is it an “anytime” drink or a bedtime one?

I remember that it was a really big deal at school for a while. “Make way for the Humphreys” being sung while marching. Must have been a milkman’s nightmare if they didn’t sell the stuff.

1 Like

Terrific!
Thank you Annie, and you never got to see what a Humphrey looked like :wink:

1 Like

Pahhh

I haven’t had Milo in ages. I like Cocoa too. Not a fan of hot chocolate though

I don’t know, personally I drink it at bedtime about a couple of times a month. It’s just another of Australia’s gifts to the world :wink:

1 Like