Flu Jab time

jayzus!!!..The words dog and bone come to mind…I will be very reluctant to post anything on the health thread in the future as Mr knowitall will no doubt decide to prove Me wrong with His lengthy boring spiels…Thank goodness I’m a Person who doesn’t NEED to be right about every bloody thing…

:mrgreen::mrgreen: LOL

Oh my goodness, I don’t know what to make of it all! Pot luck springs to mind - as with most things.
Shall I, shan’t I ? hmmmm… Going to have the pneumonia jab, I think, though.

Oh no!!! Not the pneumonnia jab :-D. You may well have opened up another can of worms or should that be viruses :smiley:

I thought that after I’d posted ! Ha ! :lol:

For what it’s worth, I have had the annual flu jab ever since it became available to me which is quite a few years now and I have never had either the flu or indeed any after effects so I will continue with what I think is the safest thing to do…for me. Whether or not I would have succumbed to the flu had I not had the jab who knows but I’m taking no chances. I might add that I have had flu several times prior to having " The jab" That is enough evidence for me.

Eeee!..Ye’r skatin’ on thin ice Lass…Someone will be along shortly dragging Their orange box to pontificate about the dangers of the pneumonia jab…quick…run ;~)

I had the pneumonia jab years ago but don’t tell yon mon or there will be wigs on the green. :wink:

Let’s hope this long drawn out thread has ended on a light note. :smiley:

Strange logic. If you don’t know whether you would have succumbed to the flu then you clearly are taking chances especially given the levels of toxic compounds in the vaccine.

Understanding the maths and the chances of catching the flu and the effectiveness of the vaccine (or otherwise) and what it contains are vital for making an informed decision.

Nope. Not quite.:lol::lol::lol:

And for heavens sake, don’t even THINK about mentioning the Shingles jab. . . (or I’ll have ter slap yer legs). :lol:

Shingle bells
Shingle bells
Shingle all the way
Santa didn’t get his shingle jab
So he won’t be on his slay. :lol:

I didn’t know there was a shingles jab, who is entitled to that one ? I had shingles just the once a few years ago and it was no fun at all so if they can prevent a reoccurrance I am up for it !

Every shack in Oz used to have wooden shingles for a roof long time ago to keep the rain out. There was no need for a jab though.:shock:

I like to see a post that injects a little humour in to matters. Brings a smile after spending too long being serious. :slight_smile:

So do I, mart. is that Kmart or Walmart?
I also like the play on words. Keep it going, you’re good at it.:lol:

Smart of course (if only) :slight_smile:

Reporting that I received my flu vaccination this morning - that’s it for another year and it’s good to know I have protection again this winter.:smiley:

Well done mags hope the arm doesn’t ache too much the massage effect worked on mine nicely this time.

Thanks Julie :smiley: I’m pleased to say I’ve never had any bad effects from the jab but it’s always good to know what to do if ever I did :023: